**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Is there any point of doing dungeons anymore?

My question includes:
1. Will there be another run of dungeon in the future with the same milestone and rewards?
2. Because I pull dirt bag bishop out of the dungeon crystal already, is there any point of doing more? Fyi I do not want 3 or 4*

Comments

• Options
    GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,248 ★★★★★
    That entirely depends on what you want. It's still RNG. There's always a chance you'll pull what you don't want. It's up to whether you want to chance it or not.
    Side note, Bishop is useful when used correctly.
  • Options
    ColdbloodedColdblooded Posts: 21
    ... did you not understand my question? I asked if there will be another dungeon because if you do some math, the dark artifacts doesnt add up to purchase Two 5*
  • Options
    That entirely depends on what you want. It's still RNG. There's always a chance you'll pull what you don't want. It's up to whether you want to chance it or not.
    Side note, Bishop is useful when used correctly.

bruh
  • Options
    LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 8,638 ★★★★★
    @Coldblooded dungeon artifacts are permanent now. There will be more dungeons and (presumably) a new set of crystal options.
  • Options
    @Coldblooded dungeon artifacts are permanent now. There will be more dungeons and (presumably) a new set of crystal options.

Thanks
  • Options
    jeffgmngjeffgmng Posts: 115
    You can post discussions here so i assume you read announcements too. Btw, they already said that dungeon is already a permanent content of the game but will only be available every 3rd-4th week of the month, also, the dungeon crystal store has a 3-month rotation period. Technically if you already bought 1, you wont have a chance for the other dungeon crystals for this batch. So just keep playing dungeons to save artifacts for the next crystal rotation.
  • Options
    GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,248 ★★★★★
    ... did you not understand my question? I asked if there will be another dungeon because if you do some math, the dark artifacts doesnt add up to purchase Two 5*

I read it. You asked if there was any point in doing more because you already pulled Bishop. In any case, Artifacts are permanent.
  • Options
    SMNYSMNY Posts: 69
    I wasted soooo much time on Dungeons and I pulled a 5* Drax, putting him at Sig Level 100. For real. Complete waste of time. I feel like my soul was a small snail and I spent two weeks trying to cross the highway and right when I got to the other side a meteor feel out of the sky and destroyed the entire highway and the snail (my soul!) was crushed into 10,000 shards... 10,000 5* shards. And then it rained and they disintegrated into the broken asphalt and it was as if my soul never existed. It was as if those 10,000ish 5* shards never existing.

#NeverAgain #DungeonsWreckedMySoul #1HourPerSigStoneLevel #DustInTheWind #SpiderManDies #Ikea #Cabinets #DraxQuitsDisneySoHe'llNeverGetBuffedNowBecauseOfTheJamesGunnThing #100Sigs1000SigsWhatDifferenceDoesItMakeIfHe'sABenchWarmer #Hashtag
  • Options
    Pedrof6Pedrof6 Posts: 179 ★★
    edited October 2018
    Don't forget the 67,5k gold per every 3 days. I think that alone is reason enough to do the dungeons.
  • Options
    InfantryInfantry Posts: 110
    0 reason to do them they are nothing but a time consuming money grab
  • Options
    Snoog37Snoog37 Posts: 9
    edited October 2018
    I vote no because every other or third dungeon the dungeon locks up, an wont let me advance. Restart app, and I cannot get back into my active dungeon to continue. Submitted a third ticket, but think I’m done with dungeons until the fix them.
  • Options
    LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 8,638 ★★★★★
    Infantry wrote: »
    0 reason to do them they are nothing but a time consuming money grab

Remind me how it's a money grab again...
  • Options
    IanMooneIsBackIanMooneIsBack Posts: 72
    edited October 2018
    Make 18 milestones but at same time increase pi secretly without telling us