**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Does Korg need to be duped?

Hi guys, so i just got a 5* Korg and without hesitation I just gave him one of my skill awakening gems. The question is, does he really need to be duped? and does he need high sig to be great? How significant is sig level for his awakened abilities? Thanks, really need your inputs on this.

Comments

• Options
    SimoronSimoron Posts: 31
    OneManArmy wrote: »
    You use a awekening gem on someone you doesnt even know what it does for him? thats bold

I just read that the dupe will add something for him and I dont have decent defense team, so yeah. I have two skill gems anyway and I just got blade as well so I gave those to Blade (of course) and Korg to contribute more for my ally war def.
  • Options
    KaruseusKaruseus Posts: 528 ★★
    If planning to use him as offense, no
    If planning to place as defense, yes
  • Options
    issamaf80issamaf80 Posts: 1,472 ★★★
    He's Good On Offense If you place A Big Armore Break Number On The Opponent
  • Options
    FooshblalalaFooshblalala Posts: 277 ★★
    Wow that’s pretty risky using an ag if you don’t know what it’s for. To answer your question, he is a pain in the a** unduped, but duped he becomes a nightmare. Good choice. The other alliances you face are going to hate you.
  • Options
    Thanks for the info guys. I realized I was a bit hasty using that skill AG without enough knowledge about how it will affect his ability. Was overexcited. All I was thinking is he is a very good defender and must be better awakened. Anyway thanks a lot ! much appreciated
  • Options
    Karuseus wrote: »
    If planning to use him as offense, no
    If planning to place as defense, yes

planning to use him as defense
  • Options
    xNigxNig Posts: 7,250 ★★★★★
    He needs to be duped to be rock hard.. so yes.. a korg needs to be duped.