Options

Game down?

Comments

• Options
    The_Savage_AncientThe_Savage_Ancient Posts: 134
    Game is still down
  • Options
    Imac7065Imac7065 Posts: 365
    I'm watching Dork Lessons play on IOS right now.. everyone on Droid still cannot log in. My AQ team was in the middle of wave 3 and we have only 3 hours left... KABAM!!!!!!
  • Options
    H3llbatH3llbat Posts: 19
    Why the game is down for androits only when in
    the arena is a very good champion ?
  • Options
    Kabam MiikeKabam Miike Posts: 8,257
    We put the game back up for one OS at a time. Right now, we've brought iOS out of Maintenance, and will have Android up momentarily when we're sure that this isn't going to cause any more issues.
  • Options
    HahaNuHahaNu Posts: 43
    It`s a problem for Android again... Why always android? Do you hate Android users?
  • Options
    SonnymorriSonnymorri Posts: 14
    Kabamed again, always for Anroid
  • Options
    We put the game back up for one OS at a time. Right now, we've brought iOS out of Maintenance, and will have Android up momentarily when we're sure that this isn't going to cause any more issues.

You are stating Kabam purposely isn't letting Droid users log in right now?
  • Options
    Aaron131109Aaron131109 Posts: 47
    You must give compensations for android user... because you do something unfair....
  • Options
    Eos_Nano_XEos_Nano_X Posts: 304
    edited July 2017
    Why does IOS get priority
    EVERY. SINGLE. TIME?
    Android makes up the larger player-base after all.
  • Options
    and they give nothing again only scraps
  • Options
    Eos_Nano_XEos_Nano_X Posts: 304
    Imac7065 wrote: »

Out of context a bit bud.
  • Options
    Is Apple bribing Kabam to make the experience much worse for Android users in an elaborate plot to sell more phones?
  • Options
    You must give compensations for android user... because you do something unfair....

I dunno about compensation.. but Miike just admitted droid was purposely being blocked while IOS was not.. that genuinely pisses me off.. I don't care if its 5 min or 5 months.. that's not right or fair
  • Options
    DAVIDTHDAVIDTH Posts: 224
    game is up so...
  • Options
    and not scrap boost again something that worth
  • Options
    altair3008altair3008 Posts: 15
    I'm watching Dork Lessons play on IOS right now.. everyone on Droid still cannot log in. My AQ team was in the middle of wave 3 and we have only 3 hours left... KABAM!!!!!!

Why only IOS ONLY....stop iOS and start Android server.....last time happens same..only Droid...got stucked....this is totally unfair....open both or close both...when both fine than than let us know....
  • Options
    X_ScottX_Scott Posts: 732 ★★★

Look guys, Kabam doesn't show favoritism, so stop suggesting that. They simply pick ios first everytime. It's completely different.
  • Options
    Jac094Jac094 Posts: 198
    edited July 2017

Just ridicoulous mike...
  • Options
    ThawnimThawnim Posts: 1,461 ★★★★

The problem is they have to test multiple versions for android. Imagine all the different devices that use android and all the different versions of android out there for those devices. Implementing a fix has to work for all of them or else it is back to square one again. Try and be patient.
  • Options
    DD2DD2 Posts: 309 ★★★
    AviWeizman wrote: »
    Update: Looks like we're almost out of the thick of this. Some users on iOS will find that they can now log back in now, but please give it a few minutes before trying to log in so that we don't get everybody going back at once.

@DD2 You see? I told you haha

my bad haha

android still having issues
  • Options
    Thawnim wrote: »

The problem is they have to test multiple versions for android. Imagine all the different devices that use android and all the different versions of android out there for those devices. Implementing a fix has to work for all of them or else it is back to square one again. Try and be patient.

Droid may be on different devices.. but its one flat platform (IE like windows)... that excuse isn't valid.
  • Options
    DarkDark Posts: 60
    The irony is that I just got a notification saying only two hours left in AW and we can't even log in lmao
  • Options
    Kabam MiikeKabam Miike Posts: 8,257
    Hey Guys,

Android is now back as well. We don't always prioritize one OS over another when pulling out of Maintenance, but can't allow both in at the same time as we need to make sure that we don't put that strain on the servers when coming out of a server issue.
  • Options
    ThawnimThawnim Posts: 1,461 ★★★★

Droid may be on different devices.. but its one flat platform (IE like windows)... that excuse isn't valid.

It's one platform but it will operate differently based on the version of the software. And if you do not think that is true try playing on two different devices. But okay, let's test your theory. What software version of android does your device use? If it is different than mine I bet the game has to account for that.
  • Options
    The_OneThe_One Posts: 2,936 ★★★★
    I'm android and it's back on, I even got my arena win which was a surprise
  • Options
    LibralonixLibralonix Posts: 229
    I'm on android and still can't get on, I hope that whatever compo we get I qualify for this time round, apparently I didn't meet all the requirements last time, even though I was on android and unable to get on! Please fix this kabam!
  • Options
    The_OneThe_One Posts: 2,936 ★★★★

It's one platform but it will operate differently based on the version of the software. And if you do not think that is true try playing on two different devices. But okay, let's test your theory. What software version of android does your device use? If it is different than mine I bet the game has to account for that.

Mine is 7.1.2
  • Options

I believe there are 10 versions of IOS if im not mistaken.. again.. not a valid excuse lol. I've defended Kabam in the past (and miike I don't blame you as I know you are just a rep) but this one has my blood boiling... they literally locked out 70% of the players in favor of one group over the other. I know it was just a few minutes. but this is total BS. If they were testing they should have kept everyone locked until 100% sure.
  • Options
    4_ME_U_D0N34_ME_U_D0N3 Posts: 141
    Hey Guys,

Android is now back as well. We don't always prioritize one OS over another when pulling out of Maintenance, but can't allow both in at the same time as we need to make sure that we don't put that strain on the servers when coming out of a server issue.

Then why not prioritize android for once?
  • Options
    Just to give you an idea of what even a few minutes means for people grinding arena... I can put up 60,000 points using boosts with my top 5 50 champs. 60k is the difference between 100 spots on the final leaderboard.
This discussion has been closed.