**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

September - Whats your personal stats?

Comments

• FhfjghhggggjfhfjgFhfjghhggggjfhfjg Posts: 4,492 ★★★★★
    Swimmer15 wrote: »
    3kh3ci8lzv6k.png

Now I wish I didnt opt out of those emails lol
  • LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 8,638 ★★★★★
    I don't remember the option to opt in or out but I'm not getting these emails.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 724 ★★★★
    Hey folks! This was a new email format that we were testing out - it was only sent to a small segment of high-level Summoners that are subscribed to our mailing list. We sometimes test out new email content to see what people like or don't like, and what we are seeing with this one is that it's very popular!

For those that did receive it, the subject line was this: [Username], see your September stats NOW!

If you have unsubscribed from our mailing list, you'll need to contact customer support to get re-subscribed. It's likely we will be doing more of this stuff in the future, glad that you are digging it!
  • DrZolaDrZola Posts: 8,542 ★★★★★
    Ad0ra_ wrote: »
    Hey folks! This was a new email format that we were testing out - it was only sent to a small segment of high-level Summoners that are subscribed to our mailing list. We sometimes test out new email content to see what people like or don't like, and what we are seeing with this one is that it's very popular!

For those that did receive it, the subject line was this: [Username], see your September stats NOW!

If you have unsubscribed from our mailing list, you'll need to contact customer support to get re-subscribed. It's likely we will be doing more of this stuff in the future, glad that you are digging it!

This is pretty cool. Share the love with the rest of us.

Dr. Zola
  • ContestOfNoobsContestOfNoobs Posts: 1,454 ★★★★
    edited October 2018
    lsr7tbohofzk.jpeg

I search september

Heres an Example , if yall having trouble
  • Savio444Savio444 Posts: 1,781 ★★★★
    What if you haven’t used an email to play, I just login with gamecenter.
  • Savio444 wrote: »

HOW DID YOU DO THAT?
  • NamelezNamelez Posts: 992 ★★★
    If i knew about the stats coming out this month I would've used StarLord in ROL for a bigger hit 😂

bgoyveez7c7c.png
  • r2n5arvsfyx4.png
    Beat that special damage. Not bad for a 4/55 unduped proxima
  • Savio444Savio444 Posts: 1,781 ★★★★
    ChillBirds wrote: »
    Savio444 wrote: »

HOW DID YOU DO THAT?

It logs in automatically
  • Savio444 wrote: »
    ChillBirds wrote: »
    Savio444 wrote: »

HOW DID YOU DO THAT?

It logs in automatically

When i log in with game center, it always starts a new account from tutorial!
  • dmill3dmill3 Posts: 16
    edited October 2018
    2wac61calxcc.jpeg

• GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,236 ★★★★★
    I got one. I think it's great. Nice, little fun facts.
  • Hammerbro_64Hammerbro_64 Posts: 7,463 ★★★★★
    Is there any way to look at this without being subbed to the email?
  • dmill3dmill3 Posts: 16

I think this is a really cool idea. Couple of suggestions to throw your way. Instead of an email, for those that maybe aren’t on the mailing list, maybe send an in game message with a link to your stats? Also a stat to include, if you can: most used champ(include # of ko’s). Just a suggestion..
  • Iron_spider1Iron_spider1 Posts: 257
    Is this good? Playing for 5 monthsuz7p6f8hp237.jpeg
  • DrZolaDrZola Posts: 8,542 ★★★★★
    dmill3 wrote: »

I think this is a really cool idea. Couple of suggestions to throw your way. Instead of an email, for those that maybe aren’t on the mailing list, maybe send an in game message with a link to your stats? Also a stat to include, if you can: most used champ(include # of ko’s). Just a suggestion..

As long as stats like potions used, specials not evaded and hits taken aren’t included I’m fine.

Dr. Zola
  • arwkm8g0vpoa.png

Not bad only playing for a week in September
    Gotta love that dup 6* storm 🤣
  • MrMaatMrMaat Posts: 302 ★★
    hey kabam why dont you create an online stats tracker???
    would be amazing...
    champ most commonly used would be great to see...
    maybe top 5 champs most used list...

nothing that could be used to show amount of $$ spent or anything though...
    butr something that shows stuff like
    arena win streak,
    highest combo,
    biggest hit,
    perfect wins,
    cus the stats in game on our profile are just to short and too concise IMO
  • Although I am new, would be nice to know what numbers the top players are putting up to smash the board.
  • JaffacakedJaffacaked Posts: 1,415 ★★★★

Why no screenshot of it then ? Don't want people seeing I take it lmao
    Jaffacaked wrote: »

Why no screenshot of it then ? Don't want people seeing I take it lmao

That might be true, if I cared what people thought about it.
    edited October 2018
    q7kqa2y9necb.jpg
    Not bad considering I was busy most of the month.
  • GamerGamer Posts: 10,146 ★★★★★
    edited October 2018
    Lol u cant re sub
  • BendyBendy Posts: 3,350 ★★★★★
    What if we changed emails to update the email that's old since I updated my email?
  • Tanz0rTanz0r Posts: 33
    edited October 2018

@Ad0ra_
    I contacted support today and they told me it was not possible to resubcribe to the mailing list.

Post edited by Kabam Lyra on
  • TheRealmKeeperTheRealmKeeper Posts: 213

Contacted customer support and they said it wasn’t possible if we opted out prior. So much for that
  • Tanz0rTanz0r Posts: 33
    edited October 2018

Not possible to resub

• chunkybchunkyb Posts: 1,453 Content Creator
    edited October 2018
    Tanz0r wrote: »

Not possible to resub

Same here. They didn't seem to understand what I was even referring to lol. Then, ofc and as almost always, they closed the ticket without waiting on a clarification reply from me.