**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Collector, here I come

I’m about to enter the collector chapter, I have 1758 units and am maxed out on all pots, I’m going in with4* blade, 4* mephisto, 4* GG, 5* Thor Rag, and 5* Spider-Man classic, any advice?

Comments

• MoldyFingersMoldyFingers Posts: 112
    i wish u luck ;)
  • Thanks
  • MoldyFingersMoldyFingers Posts: 112
    np :)
  • It’s gonna happen at least once
  • ChampioncriticChampioncritic Posts: 3,347 ★★★★
    edited October 2018
    if you had a hulk, you can synergize with thor rag, then use all your revives on hulk and beat down the collector.
    In which case do consider swapping out classic spidey for hulk
  • @Championcritic Hulk rag or classic have both, worth r5 4* for collector?
    I personally think classic hulk assuming you have him duped since his fury at low health will help you tear through collector easier. r4 is enough since youll be relying on revives anyway
    you have classic hulk duped right?
    Ok great.

The rest of your team is fine, dunno what you using GG against though
    @Amazing_Demon05 holy trinity will be great for the collector chapter. blade should get you through most of the path, while sparky can do decent damage against the collector before he dies.

I think that(not sure) each hit from collector sp1 and sp2 counts as seperate sources, so i dont think that ice armor will help you here.

I know that hulk with thor rag synergy, while the indestructible is active, hulk can survive collector sp3
  • @Amazing_Demon05 holy trinity will be great for the collector chapter. blade should get you through most of the path, while sparky can do decent damage against the collector before he dies.

I think that(not sure) each hit from collector sp1 and sp2 counts as seperate sources, so i dont think that ice armor will help you here.

I know that hulk with thor rag synergy, while the indestructible is active, hulk can survive collector sp3

@Championcritic should I go for trinity + Fragoroc and Hulk then?
    yeah, sounds good.

For 5.2.6, i would recoommend path E followed by path A, thats what i used if im not wrong.
  • Swimmer15Swimmer15 Posts: 118
    yeah, sounds good.

For 5.2.6, i would recoommend path E followed by path A, thats what i used if im not wrong.

Have you 100%? I am working on 100%, currently 5.3 but already half done with 5.2 from before. How you think Hulk with Angela Hela synergy would do, should cut revives in half wouldn't you think?
  • roberto94roberto94 Posts: 779 ★★
    There isn’t anything that can survive Collector’s sp3. I went a few times until I realized Luke Cage with his exhaustion debuffs can do some serious damage, I died anyway by Collector’s sp3 while still having indestructible buff. His info on sp3 say that nothing can stop it
  • Swimmer15Swimmer15 Posts: 118
    i hv ghost rider for caltrops. also the path championcritic suggested will have caltrops every node?

You thinking Bane? I dont think caltrops in 5.2.6 on anypath, bane is on them all. Path champ recommend is godlsayer and crit.
  • roberto94roberto94 Posts: 779 ★★
    Google it
  • Hammerbro_64Hammerbro_64 Posts: 7,463 ★★★★★
    Or don’t ;)uyt595vfw4v7.jpeg
  • Mitchell35Mitchell35 Posts: 1,897 ★★★★
    Oh you’re fine. Dry run a few times to practice. Once all your people die, quit. Then run it with full boosts and use as many units as you need to finish it. I beat the easy path fully with 5/50 aa and 3/45 Medusa and used like 5 20% revs on hulk with thrags synergy. No units spent
  • 2nd_slingshot2nd_slingshot Posts: 233
    I explored 5.4 before coming back to the collector. He's absolutely bulls hit. Especially below 40perfnt health, also bait his heavies, his tenacity is almost as badass as agent venom's. Pray the rng god's are In your favour when he's below 10.percent. the unstoppable buff just pops randomly.