**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Would You Trade Two Of Your 6* Champs for 10K 6* Shards?

Many of us have “benchwarmer” level 6* champs - that even as a 6* go unused. Would you trade two of your existing 6* champs for 10,000 6* shards? Even at the risk of pulling one of the traded in champs a second time?

Would You Trade Two Of Your 6* Champs for 10K 6* Shards? 153 votes

I would trade two of my 6* champs in for 10K 6* shards
33%
LogarooVdh2008BigPoppaCBONERagamugginGunnerErza_ScarletJamesMLoPrestiSpity68JayMMmmmbanyasSIlverProfessorAsukiraManup456OopsOopsPcc880DrownedGodDuo_Kuliochunkybsublime2323Googleplexian 51 votes
I wouldn’t trade two of my 6* champs for 10K 6* shards
38%
DNA3000GamerdanielmathThe_OneKenny292MegaSkater67AakashOKAYGangMhykkebuffajrThe_PushMSRDLDnebStryke71121nameplasDarkrider05hendroidsvR4GEWaynedavySavio444 59 votes
I would if I had two bad 6* pulls but I don’t
24%
SnakeEyes69Jets44adqqedfyvrSpeedbumpWeb_Slinger_77SungjLvernon15Anonymous346ReevinniegainzA l p h aCupiddfmoore26spktobalasbdjdkcx23433TheRealmKeeperCh1efsterAleorSairam44 38 votes
Other (explain)
3%
Apocalypse189SceptilemaniacRaikisNamelezFrivolousz21 5 votes

Comments

• SMNYSMNY Posts: 69
    I would trade two for one. My first two 6* were Jane Foster Thor and Beast. Not great on offense or defense. My third pull was Luke Cage, who is awesome. And it makes me wish I had another better 6*. They take so much time to save up for that it sucks to get pulls that aren’t so great.

We can trade in T4 class cats... how about 6* champs?

The end.
  • slayer6slayer6 Posts: 377 ★★
    Hell yes they can have there stupid waste of champion deadpool xforce and they can have underpowered gamora back also
  • Vegeta9000Vegeta9000 Posts: 204 ★★
    edited October 2018
    I wouldnt want to trade my Daredevil and Storm or Loki and Winter Soldier in, because i can guarantee id get a Deadpool X Force or Juggerno in return. Winter Soldier and Loki are actually decently usable, Winter Soldier especially with my Killmonger. Daredevil also hits surprisingly hard with specials.
  • NamelezNamelez Posts: 992 ★★★
    Other (explain)
    I don't have any yet I will in a month or so tho 😂
  • slayer6slayer6 Posts: 377 ★★
    Id keep my ws and red hulk though
  • Hammerbro_64Hammerbro_64 Posts: 7,463 ★★★★★
    I would probably pull someone worse
  • LoPrestiLoPresti Posts: 1,035 ★★★
    I would trade my duped 6* Iron Fist for 1000 6 star shards...
  • I would if I had two bad 6* pulls but I don’t
    Lol, on my other account my 6 stars where Kamala Kahn, Loki, Thor Jane Foster, Iron Fist and Captain America (origional) I would trade any of them except iron fist
  • SIlverProfessorSIlverProfessor Posts: 489 ★★
    Why do you like iron fist so much?
  • axelelf_1axelelf_1 Posts: 775 ★★★
    Lol, on my other account my 6 stars where Kamala Kahn, Loki, Thor Jane Foster, Iron Fist and Captain America (origional) I would trade any of them except iron fist

Wow. That's a lot of 6*s. What's even more impressive is your 6* KK and Og Cap (being as how they're not available as 6*s)
  • Bdavis_2017Bdavis_2017 Posts: 245
    Nope, more champs = more arena points
    Nope, more champs = more arena points

I don't believe in Arena though. I haven't done arena for champs or T4B since 2016.
  • Apocalypse189Apocalypse189 Posts: 1,128 ★★★
    Other (explain)
    No 6* here yet
  • WorknprogressWorknprogress Posts: 7,233 ★★★★★
    vbludm6pye0v.jpg

In a heartbeat lol.
  • taojay1taojay1 Posts: 1,062 ★★★
    vbludm6pye0v.jpg

In a heartbeat lol.

@Worknprogress odd flex but ok
  • WorknprogressWorknprogress Posts: 7,233 ★★★★★
    taojay1 wrote: »
    vbludm6pye0v.jpg

In a heartbeat lol.

@Worknprogress odd flex but ok

Compared to my 5* luck, my 6* has been trash. I'd dump every single one of them
  • MarriMarri Posts: 260 ★★
    Don't have a 6*, but they can take my 5* KK, OML, and a bunch of others for a 6*.

Selling them would give me maybe 3000 shards, and that's just not enough to justify selling.
  • Spidey983Spidey983 Posts: 93
    I'd keep my Angela and Hawkeye. I'm hoping to get another great pull soon.
  • doctorbdoctorb Posts: 1,715 ★★★
    I like my 6* rulk and Angela so no.
  • dkatryldkatryl Posts: 672 ★★★
    edited October 2018
    LoPresti wrote: »
    I would trade my duped 6* Iron Fist for 1000 6 star shards...

I see I'm not the only one that got the gut punch of opening that guy twice.

I wouldn't trade him in, because could just pull another turd.

However, I think duping a 6* should give you at least 275 6* shards until 7* shards become a thing.
  • I would trade two of my 6* champs in for 10K 6* shards
    With 6 that I don't like, most definitely. But I also know I'd probably be trading two bad ones for another bad one lol. I'd still take the chance.
  • ChampioncriticChampioncritic Posts: 3,347 ★★★★
    Why would i get rid of 20k shards worth of effort if there is a chance that i will get back one of what i initially wanted to get rid of in the first place? If i could choose trade in 2 6*s to be allowed to choose from 1 of 5 champs of my choice picked randomely, that i would consider.
    Why would i get rid of 20k shards worth of effort if there is a chance that i will get back one of what i initially wanted to get rid of in the first place? If i could choose trade in 2 6*s to be allowed to choose from 1 of 5 champs of my choice picked randomely, that i would consider.

Give me an example of Kabam being that generous.

I’m being realistic. Currently, Kabam wants three T4 class cats in exchange for one random one that is anything other than what you traded in. So that is three for one.
  • ChampioncriticChampioncritic Posts: 3,347 ★★★★
    Exactly, which is why i'm never trading in my t4cc. And even then, the t4cc trade-in crystals assure that you do not get back what you traded away, so in that regard its better than the OP's suggestion where you have a chance to get back what you traded away.
    Exactly, which is why i'm never trading in my t4cc. And even then, the t4cc trade-in crystals assure that you do not get back what you traded away, so in that regard its better than the OP's suggestion where you have a chance to get back what you traded away.

But I am the OP.

Mind blown.

The end.
  • MrBanksMrBanks Posts: 950 ★★★
    I would if I had two bad 6* pulls but I don’t
    Absolutely worth it.

Netflix Daredevil + Deadpool X-Force

Traded in for:

Corvus Glaive, Domino, Cap IW, Iron Man IW, it’s worth taking the risk.

Then again if you get Gamora that sucks lol