**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Ghulk of Hulk for collector

Was going to use my Thor rag synergy for remaining collector fights. Wondering if my 5* unduped r3 Ghulk would be better to use than my 4* r5 hulk that I had used for initial clear of collector. Just pulled Ghulk recently so still trying to figure him out

Comments

• NojokejaymNojokejaym Posts: 3,911 ★★★★★
    Hulk
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,239 ★★★★★
    Haven't made it there yet, but it's in the near future. From the feedback I've gotten, it's about getting as much Damage in before inevitably getting K.O.'d. Hulk would be the best option. Be prepared to Revive. Not sure if the Indestructible Synergy has been tested yet or not.
  • NojokejaymNojokejaym Posts: 3,911 ★★★★★
    Haven't made it there yet, but it's in the near future. From the feedback I've gotten, it's about getting as much Damage in before inevitably getting K.O.'d. Hulk would be the best option. Be prepared to Revive. Not sure if the Indestructible Synergy has been tested yet or not.

you should get there being uncollected gets you alot of things, how long have you been playing
  • Mike12867Mike12867 Posts: 477 ★★★

For my 1st attempt I had:

4/40 Hulk at sig 90 -- Thor Rags for synergy -- Heimdall for synergy -- Angela+Hela synergy

I started off by hitting and blocking some specials followed by dash back and block to regen 15% (heimdall+angela) and gain a permanent fury (heimdall+thorRags). Then I would get indestructible at 20% HP (thoRags synergy) which would let me tank and deal quite some damage followed by being revived at 20% HP with hela+angela synergy (which worked only 1/5 times due to AA reduction from collector) and then the heimdall synergy for 2 second of unstop + indest. which worked 99% of the time.

I have a video of it and I survived his SP3 too once but I was noob at intercepting back then and I feel like I can do better with vision but still prefer hulk as he hits harder
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,239 ★★★★★
    Nojokejaym wrote: »

you should get there being uncollected gets you alot of things, how long have you been playing

Yeah I know. I made a Post about it, actually. I've spent most of my time focusing on EQ and Grinding. I kept meaning to do it but got caught up with other things each month. I'm on it, though. Just have 5.2.5 and 5.2.6 to go. Storymode was always something I've done last, when I had some time to kill.
  • crystaldsmithcrystaldsmith Posts: 471 ★★
    I did it with Gulk at 4/55 and almost wrecked the collector with just him. Both are beasts and hit hard. I prefer Gulk because of his added utilities but both are great choices