**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

How do i deal with aspect of chaos?

TheSquish671TheSquish671 Posts: 2,880 ★★★★★
I'm exploring EQ epic mode 3.2 now, with 4 paths left(chaos, evolution, genesis and nightmare paths), and I've been avoiding aspect of chaos. After doing aspect of war path, which had 2 aspect of chaos fights in it, those two were the worst, especially dormammu. I suck at dealing with it, so i need some tips on how to fight it/who to use. Thanks!

My team is(all duped):
R5 symbiote
R3 5* AA
R5 4* hyperion
R5 4* MS
R5 4* spidey classic

Comments

• RaiserRaiser Posts: 424 ★★
    Aspect of chaos ? I haven't notice if this is exist.. is it 50% degen health on first 10 second ? Or lethal hit when activating sp ??
  • TheSquish671TheSquish671 Posts: 2,880 ★★★★★
    Health switch one. Domino path i believe
    Ok I'll try that. Also is there any symbiote boosts that help against it?
  • MarriMarri Posts: 260 ★★
    Or, do damage, when switch occurs you hang back, take some block damage, no prob.

I did it with Sparky because it sucks having your health being drained by a bleed you applied while health switch is active. I usually manage to finish it within 2 switches and at 90-100% health.
  • XZANDER44XZANDER44 Posts: 24
    Use recoup boost of symboid fight that with summoned symboid
  • XZANDER44XZANDER44 Posts: 24
    Fight that whole path with summoned symboid using recoup boost
  • SidDDragonSidDDragon Posts: 1,183 ★★★
    Don't use damage over time opponents...and play around with the switch time..I reached dorm with 4 of my champs at full health(3/45 and 5/50)..although he gave me a hard time cuz he degened 2 of my champ when the health bars switched but overall it was manageable
    XZANDER44 wrote: »
    Fight that whole path with summoned symboid using recoup boost

I'm confused, how would that help? The decrease in health(if mine was higher) is instant, not damage over time @XZANDER44
  • RaiserRaiser Posts: 424 ★★
    I see... I remember. When i passed this path, i let defender hit me until my health almost low, then when it switched.. my power is 2 bar, sp2 and die. Short fight, but you really need to be so so deeply holy moly carefully. Because timing is the key. You sp2 while defender is blocking then you ruined everything unless you can maintain your health till next health switch. This is a hard strategy i think. But i manage to do this with some of lucky. Carefull with domino. Because your sp can be evaded by that lovely young lady. Haha.. good luck
  • xNigxNig Posts: 7,243 ★★★★★
    When fighting Aspect of Chaos, you have a 10s window before a 3-4s Health Switch.

What you wanna do is to avoid getting hit in the 10s window, then when the timer starts after health is switched, get hit by the opponent, just make sure you don't die.

When the 3-4s timer ends, you'll be back at close to full life and the opponent is low. You have 10s to parry and kill him.
  • Patchie93Patchie93 Posts: 1,898 ★★★★
    Use hyperion get to sp3 and let yourself get to like 4% hp. When it switches use sp3 and kill them
    You then finish the fight with 90-100% hp
  • NinjaWarrior99NinjaWarrior99 Posts: 340
    my method was a combination of what is mentioned above.
    1st fight you just trade blows until you win. Sure at the end you don;t have a lot of health left because you have been kicking your own ass as well :)
    2nd fight you start with low health but when the switch occurs you quickly finish your opponent off. if you don't get him just evade and dodge until the switch happens again. Hyperion works good for this.
    3rd fight is back similar to first where you should be back to high health. rinse and repeat.
  • The_Boss9The_Boss9 Posts: 1,390 ★★★
    Ok I'll try that. Also is there any symbiote boosts that help against it?

use the symbiote switch buff cancels out this node because it's the same thing
    edited November 2018
    Patchie93 wrote: »
    Use hyperion get to sp3 and let yourself get to like 4% hp. When it switches use sp3 and kill them
    You then finish the fight with 90-100% hp

Thanks guys! Just went through it and it wasn't as difficult as i thought it would be, soloed karnak, quake and domino with hyperion by doing this, but got careless with AV and dorms degen caught me off guard.