**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Little Disappointed

LibertyPrimeV1LibertyPrimeV1 Posts: 4,179 ★★★★★
io4fccgpngkq.png

So I'm guessing that means everyone is going to get the same Title for selling your Symbioid... Really disappointed honestly, I was hoping depending on the Rank of your Symbioid at the time of selling it you'd get a different Title. That way you could actually show "Hey I got my Symbioid to Rank 4! Cool I got mine to Rank 5!", now I could be wrong and you are going to do that but I doubt it'd be possible since your reducing them all back to Rank 1... Such a great idea and Event with an ending that just feels a bit lackluster, If everyone does end up getting the Same Title to remember their special pet/friend.

Comments

• Options
    Hammerbro_64Hammerbro_64 Posts: 7,463 ★★★★★
    io4fccgpngkq.png

So I'm guessing that means everyone is going to get the same Title for selling your Symbioid... Really disappointed honestly, I was hoping depending on the Rank of your Symbioid at the time of selling it you'd get a different Title. That way you could actually show "Hey I got my Symbioid to Rank 4! Cool I got mine to Rank 5!", now I could be wrong and you are going to do that but I doubt it'd be possible since your reducing them all back to Rank 1... Such a great idea and Event with an ending that just feels a bit lackluster, If everyone does end up getting the Same Title to remember their special pet/friend.

Well, only r5 Symbiotes got monsterous master, with a few r4 that definitely deserve it if they could pull that off, so...
  • Options
    The title will be the same for all qualifying players but I'll be sure to pass along your feedback to the rest of the team.