**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Will we ever see a reduction in t1a needed to rank 5*?

The_OneThe_One Posts: 2,936 ★★★★
10 t1a to rank 3 a 5* is too much
I have t4cc shard crystals and t4cc crystals sitting that I can't open because it'll put my cat's into over flow or I'm forced to use 10 t1a to rank up garbage like DD to rank 3 so I can clear my stash of t4cc.

It needs to be reduced to 3 per level or even 2 for rank 2 and 3 for rank 3

Comments

• RagamugginGunnerRagamugginGunner Posts: 2,210 ★★★★★
    no
  • TheSquish671TheSquish671 Posts: 2,880 ★★★★★
    edited November 2018
    I have so many expiring t1As right now with no good 5*s to rank, have to use them 1 by 1 on 4*s.
  • The_OneThe_One Posts: 2,936 ★★★★
    Plentiful?
    3 from arena (12/month)
    5 from exploring all difficulties of EQ
    2-3/week from glory (8-12/month)
    A few from peak Milestones

Around 30/month depending how many you buy with glory, so we're only allowed to rank up 3 champs most of which will be useless rank ups made only for level up/sa events.
  • Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    3 champs a month, that’s about the amount of 5* crystals an average player who does t spend their life grinding would get, and most of those champs won’t be worth the rank up anyway
  • Deadbyrd9Deadbyrd9 Posts: 3,469 ★★★★
    You could just ask for more alphas. Not sure why people ask for a reduction in rankup instead of more ways to get resources
  • V1PER1987V1PER1987 Posts: 3,474 ★★★★★
    Don’t rank DDNF. Wait until you get a champ worth ranking. What wrong with waiting and holding onto crystals?
  • Kobster84Kobster84 Posts: 2,898 ★★★★★
    edited November 2018
    If you have enough t4cc to rank 3 a 5 star every ten days I need your secret on how you get them
  • mostlyharmlessnmostlyharmlessn Posts: 1,387 ★★★★
    I have so many expiring t1As right now with no good 5*s to rank, have to use them 1 by 1 on 4*s.

Well really the issue is the restrictions in how many you can keep in inventory.

I've had to face the "rank something up or let it expire" choice way too many times.
  • DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 20,983 ★★★★★
    The_One wrote: »
    Plentiful?
    3 from arena (12/month)

Around 30/month depending how many you buy with glory, so we're only allowed to rank up 3 champs most of which will be useless rank ups made only for level up/sa events.

I dont understand your point really. You want less to rank up but dont want to rank garbage champs or alphas to go into overflow while waiting for decent champs. If it costs less to rank, you use less and more go to overflow. Your points are counter productive.

30 per month is 3 times as many as we were getting 6-8 months ago and people were begging for more and more alphas.

• AddyosAddyos Posts: 1,090 ★★★★
    Plentiful?
    3 from arena (12/month)

You get 30 t1a's per month? That's awesome, considering t1a's were pretty scarce before peak milestones, which was not that long ago. I'd take 30 t1a's per month any time, but then I won't have enough t4b to rank up champs, so those extra t1a's will stay in my overflow, untouched until they probably expire. Sad times...
  • XxOriginalxXXxOriginalxX Posts: 1,324 ★★★
    Plentiful?
    3 from arena (12/month)

How often are you taking champs to rank 3?
  • Nitro422Nitro422 Posts: 276
    Sell them for gold and T2A shards
  • Panchulon21Panchulon21 Posts: 2,605 ★★★★★
    I have issues with maintaining t4b.. wish those were a wee bit more plentiful.

T1a I have sitting about to expire, gold I’m decent I and always have iso expiring.

I blame myself though because
    1.) I don’t run t4b arena no time
    2.) I spent most of my glory on t2a frags
    3.) I save glory if I ever need potions

• SuvenduSuvendu Posts: 177
    4* maxing costing might need to be lowered.. Comparing 5* r3 rank ups 4* maxing cost especially t4bc is high..
  • The_OneThe_One Posts: 2,936 ★★★★
    Plentiful?
    3 from arena (12/month)

How often are you taking champs to rank 3?

As often as I can.
    I'm ok with it being 5 for rank 3 but 5 for rank 2 is a bit much.
    Or just increase the ways to get them, I'm ok with earning them,I just can't earn enough
  • KpatrixKpatrix Posts: 1,055 ★★★
    They have increased the availability of alphas already with peak milestones and the change to arena. I can't use mine fast enough as it is. My bottleneck is gold, and yes I do as much arena as I can but I never seem to have enough.