Compensation for the Issues that we experienced on November 8th and the rewards that were unable to be claimed due to those issues are being sent out via in-game mail on November 15. Alliance War season rewards will be sent out on approximately November 20. Leaving your Alliance prior to this will result in missing out on your season rewards.

Summoned Symbioid: Would he survive Infinity War? 😯

SlayerOfGodsSlayerOfGods Posts: 1,665 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
edited November 2018 in General Discussion
It saddens me to remember that I will soon have to part with my beloved friend, Billy The Symbioid.

If I sell him, I get a Title in his memory. If I don't, he disappears forever.

This led me to think: would the Summoned Symbioid survive the events of Avengers: Infinity War?
Specifically Thanos' (which honestly isn't even a spoiler at this point. If you're playing this game, and you haven't seen Infinity War, I ask of you, "what are you doing with your life?")

I digress, and now ask the question, to see how highly the community thinks of their little friend.

Summoned Symbioid: Would he survive Infinity War? 😯 103 votes

Yes! He's godly, thus immortal! πŸ˜ƒ
43%
Kabam MiikeGroundedWisdomClaytonCrkwestdangerbluAlex13369SpiritOfVengeancegohard123vinniegainzPandamanTanSceptilemaniacAhitlawSpiderCoolsDuke_SilverStrSlayerOfGodsMattManBobomanRepto23Austin555555 45 votes
No! πŸ˜–
6%
Greifmaster911Sixshot1NojokejaymKabam VydiousMy_SuperiorDev5400Ghostboytjie 7 votes
RNG 😢
20%
AxeCopFirePrimmer79adqqedfyvrnameplasBreybreyCassyHammerbro_64Panchulon21MelkerlanneroOmegaDexionjlamadisonShadow_PhoneixRakeYoungTriasEUZombieZeddskullduggery72XxOriginalxXHelicopter_dugdugdugRaveNNMrBanks 21 votes
He wouldve gone for the head
29%
Whododo872NikoBravoDeXtErABRAb_SamadDragonFire2Iron_SkywalkerKabam ZibiitDhruvgajjarPandamanPeteCrazyjack719Rasiloverissamaf80JayProngsStrikerrx8JC_Maldroit2JayCeeBlackJ4zzVindollarEpsilon3 30 votes

Comments

• GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 20,482 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Of course. Undying. XD
  • SlayerOfGodsSlayerOfGods Posts: 1,665 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Recoup πŸ˜‚
  • XxLoganTDCxXXxLoganTDCxX Posts: 2,339 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    He IS an infinity stone! The seventh stone lol
  • SpiderCoolsSpiderCools Posts: 569 β˜…β˜…
    He would prevent the snap. He would have aimed for the head
  • Midnite93Midnite93 Posts: 2,013 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    When Thanos snapped his fingers the heroes met with casualties but the symbiote heard the snap and has joined snapchat lol
  • NamelezNamelez Posts: 995
    He would've bit his arm off before he even got to snap
  • ThatOneMasterGamerThatOneMasterGamer Posts: 530 β˜…β˜…
    He is immortal,but he would've gone for head.He is a symbioid after all,some may know what they eat,I punished mine for eating that.
  • Maldroit2Maldroit2 Posts: 598 β˜…β˜…β˜…
    He would go for head, and then his arm, and then his other arm, and then would go make rdt posts after eating the infinity stones.
  • Yes! He's godly, thus immortal! πŸ˜ƒ
    But what if you wasted all your strands?!? Or the boosts ran out?!? Or if *gasp* he ran away at the end of the month.......
  • Greifmaster911Greifmaster911 Posts: 316 β˜…β˜…
    edited November 2018
    No! πŸ˜–
    They dont die when they get dusted, so second wind wouldnt work as they are not technically dying
  • SlayerOfGodsSlayerOfGods Posts: 1,665 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Looks like some of our little friends are tough ones! They've survived to December!
  • ZombieZeddZombieZedd Posts: 589 β˜…β˜…
    RNG 😢
    πŸ€”
  • Epsilon3Epsilon3 Posts: 1,138 β˜…β˜…β˜…
    I, unfortunately, have little faith in my little guy making it. Snapped from my grasp. :pensive:

Second wind. Our little buddy would have dusted himself and ate the mad Titan for an afternoon snack
  • Yes! He's godly, thus immortal! πŸ˜ƒ
    Even if the snap got him, Second Wind would keep him alive!

The best moderator comment ever