**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Dungeon timeline

B_Dizzle_01B_Dizzle_01 Posts: 1,637 ★★★
So I see the dungeon crystals have a timer on them for 10 days. And with the message just sent out saying that dungeons will end in a few days I’m a little worried. After the next dungeon that comes out I will be around 26k shards. Barely shy of a 5*. Wish I had ground a little harder. But my question is are they gone for good or just another few weeks like last time? I have little to no use for 4*s anymore and I don’t want to waste my shards of tuey are coming back.

Thanks.

Comments

• Archangel442Archangel442 Posts: 158
    They will be back, but it has not yet been announced when (to my knowledge at least)
  • B_Dizzle_01B_Dizzle_01 Posts: 1,637 ★★★
    @Kabam Miike @Kabam Lyra can we get any confirmation on the dungeon situation.
  • Hey there, while we don't have any info to share at the moment about when dungeons will be back or what changes may be made to them, we can assure you that they will be coming back. In line with this, the Artifacts you earned from the Dungeons are a permanent currency that'll you'll be able to save as long as you feel like.
  • B_Dizzle_01B_Dizzle_01 Posts: 1,637 ★★★
    Hey there, while we don't have any info to share at the moment about when dungeons will be back or what changes may be made to them, we can assure you that they will be coming back. In line with this, the Artifacts you earned from the Dungeons are a permanent currency that'll you'll be able to save as long as you feel like.

Thank you for the response.