**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Killmonger bleeding on node 29

I thought there was a global no bleed node on AW this season? Why would killmonger be able to bleed on node 29 tier 2 aw? That throws off the whole strategy.

Comments

• The_Boss9The_Boss9 Posts: 1,390 ★★★
    Km on attack? It makes defenders bleed immune but defenders can cause you to bleed. Also these changes are only war tier 5 -1
  • I think i figured it out. Took down the boss before we took down node 29...
  • The_Boss9 wrote: »
    Km on attack? It makes defenders bleed immune but defenders can cause you to bleed. Also these changes are only war tier 5 -1

the defender is KM. the attacker is a blade vs killmonger. It actually makes the fight harder when KM can bleed cause of the masochism and power gain.
  • The_Boss9The_Boss9 Posts: 1,390 ★★★
    I see yeah if you take the boss that makes sense
  • xNigxNig Posts: 7,248 ★★★★★
    The_Boss9 wrote: »

the defender is KM. the attacker is a blade vs killmonger. It actually makes the fight harder when KM can bleed cause of the masochism and power gain.

You brought GR right?

DS can turn off Bleed Immunity.
  • GamerGamer Posts: 10,167 ★★★★★
    xNig wrote: »
    The_Boss9 wrote: »

You brought GR right?

DS can turn off Bleed Immunity.

Not global node