**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Mephisto Infinite Aura of Incineration bug

So for a few weeks I’ve been noticing that every once in a while my infinite aura of incineration won’t work. (Opponent always has 2 bars of power) are there certain champs (other than blade) that can stop this? Or is it a glitch?

Comments

• NamelezNamelez Posts: 992 ★★★
    U steal "up to 50%" i believe so its not gonna be 50% everytime
  • SabrefencerSabrefencer Posts: 1,433 ★★★
    "Up to 2 bars" is the wording on his S3. Possible that he doesn't always drain the full 2 bars or the enemy has slightly more than 2 bars of power so a little would be left when drained of 2 bars?
  • CoatHang3rCoatHang3r Posts: 4,965 ★★★★★
    There are champions that reduce power drain/burn that can interfere with draining a full two bars and getting the permanent aura, Sentinel(sig ability and analysis charges) and Ironman Infinity War (armor ups) come to mind.

• HaminHamin Posts: 2,444 ★★★★★
    Namelez wrote: »

That's only if there's active AAR. Passive AAR doesn't affect Meph.

He should drain 2 bars everytime.

OP, think you can get a video?
  • HeadrollerHeadroller Posts: 255
    Your all way off OP’s post, Mephisto gets full time aura by using his sp3 if opponent has 2 bars of power.

What he’s saying is that he’s not getting infinite aura from the sp3 ability, he’s not however saying the two bars aren’t being drained.

Not sure what’s causing this without video except masochism might be taking this buff away.

Thanks.
  • HaminHamin Posts: 2,444 ★★★★★
    Headroller wrote: »
    Your all way off OP’s post, Mephisto gets full time aura by using his sp3 if opponent has 2 bars of power.

What he’s saying is that he’s not getting infinite aura from the sp3 ability, he’s not however saying the two bars aren’t being drained.

Not sure what’s causing this without video except masochism might be taking this buff away.

Thanks.

Which is why I said there had to be some type of AAR.

Buffet would prevent the aura, though.
  • ChampioncriticChampioncritic Posts: 3,347 ★★★★
    Haminflomo wrote: »
    Headroller wrote: »

Thanks.

Which is why I said there had to be some type of AAR.

Buffet would prevent the aura, though.

Aura is a passive buff. So I don't think buffet will reduce it. What most likely happened is that the opponent fought someone with ability accuracy reduction.

@Sabrefencer it's worded "up to 2 bars" because if you use sp3 when opponent less than 2 bars, it obviously won't drain 2 bars. When opponent has 2 or more bars, it will drain 2 bars unless AAR.
  • AxeCopFireAxeCopFire Posts: 1,115 ★★★
    So for a few weeks I’ve been noticing that every once in a while my infinite aura of incineration won’t work. (Opponent always has 2 bars of power) are there certain champs (other than blade) that can stop this? Or is it a glitch?

Mephisto is immune to passive ability accuracy reduction.

Anyone that has ability accuracy reduction from an active debuff, such as Quake or Cable can still reduce Mephisto's ability accuracy.
  • spigwenderspigwender Posts: 473 ★★★
    AxeCopFire wrote: »

Mephisto is immune to passive ability accuracy reduction.

Anyone that has ability accuracy reduction from an active debuff, such as Quake or Cable can still reduce Mephisto's ability accuracy.

I know this, I had no debuffs on me at the time.
  • spigwenderspigwender Posts: 473 ★★★
    Haminflomo wrote: »
    Namelez wrote: »

That's only if there's active AAR. Passive AAR doesn't affect Meph.

He should drain 2 bars everytime.

OP, think you can get a video?

I’ll try, sometimes works sometimes doesn’t