**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Gwenpool AAR

TheManMythLegendTheManMythLegend Posts: 5,016 ★★★★★
Does anyone have a list of all the things she reduces? Had this bae as a r5 5* for a while and still it pops up things i didnt know she could reduce.

Comments

• HaminHamin Posts: 2,444 ★★★★★
    I'm assuming the same things ST/KM can stop.

Pretty much any ability that can be affected by AAR.
  • Helicopter_dugdugdugHelicopter_dugdugdug Posts: 555 ★★★
    Most abilities are affected by AAR
  • CoatHang3rCoatHang3r Posts: 4,965 ★★★★★
    edited November 2018
    It’s defensive ability accuracy reduction, meaning mostly abilities that trigger on the opponent when you hit them. ?Can also be abilites that enemies activate that are classified as defensive, like Iron Man’s arc overload.

Things like Juggs unstoppable are triggered when the enemy acts so that is an offensive ability. Although, im not sure if this still works, in the past if you hit juggs just as he was triggering unstoppable the act of hitting him would reduce his ability accuracy and prevent him from going unstoppable.

I think buffet would be an offensive ability as it is the enemy acting on you rather than you acting on the enemy in the case of masochism.
    OneManArmy wrote: »

Yeah i would have tought so too. But even after 50 combo buffet still triggers some times. Cant remember ever juggs or uc not going unstoppsble. And been too scared to test out on medusa in AW as the attack bonus is too important

Buffet isn't AAR on the opponent since it interacts with the attacker.

Unstoppable should have a percentage to fail like it does against danger sense.

Medusa's auto block should be affected as it does with ST/KM.
    There's a list of ST/KM's AAR interactions somewhere. I'll find it and copy and paste it.
  • Helicopter_dugdugdugHelicopter_dugdugdug Posts: 555 ★★★
    CoatHang3r wrote: »
    It’s defensive ability accuracy reduction, meaning mostly abilities that trigger on the opponent when you hit them. ?Can also be abilites that enemies activate that are classified as defensive, like Iron Man’s arc overload.

Things like Juggs unstoppable are triggered when the enemy acts so that is an offensive ability. Although, im not sure if this still works, in the past if you hit juggs just as he was triggering unstoppable the act of hitting him would reduce his ability accuracy and prevent him from going unstoppable.

I think buffet would be an offensive ability as it is the enemy acting on you rather than you acting on the enemy in the case of masochism.

This!
  • Mitchell35Mitchell35 Posts: 1,897 ★★★★

And been too scared to test out on medusa in AW as the attack bonus is too important

That’s what off season is for
    Is GP's AAR defensive, offensive or all?
    edited November 2018
    CoatHang3r wrote: »

But then its a bug in our favor or nah? Cause i face buffet mini boss every aq and more often then not she stops it
    I think That might be the way buffet is interacting with the crit buff from dexterity. Say you activated the buff by dashing back to avoid an attack while buffet was on cool down then didn’t reactive the buff until you hit the enemy after the cool down expired, this would mean you are triggering the buff from an offensive action which then means GP’s defensive ability accuracy reduction is in play.
    Here’s a short video showing buffet triggering 100% while dashing back to get the crit buff and 0% when using the crit buff with the 50+ hit combo.
    https://youtu.be/CueUSbg2XG4

*Sorry for double post, couldn’t edit original.
  • GhostboytjieGhostboytjie Posts: 2,199 ★★★★★
    Remeber antman cant be aar cause he prevents it 100%
    Remeber antman cant be aar cause he prevents it 100%
    Up to 70% of the time only when the hit glances.

Ant Man might have been odd choice due to glancing but if you look closely there is an interesting interaction in there; normally when GP uses the buff offensively the buffet cool down counter restarts without proccing regen but the time he glances the hit (hit 73) that triggers the buff he doesnt regen while also not resetting the cool down
    Took some searching, but I found that list of abilities ST/KM can affect. I assume this goes for GP too as it's more or less the same premise.
    Masochism - completely shuts it down

Astral Evade - shuts it down as long as you hit .7s after stun

Ice armor from reforming - shuts it down after it is broken

Cable's degen on bleed - completely shuts it down [seems to be bugged; occasionally applies degen]

Reflect stun - shuts it down

Auto block - has to be timed properly in order to shut it down; does not keep auto block from happening on consecutive hits

LC's indestructible - shuts it down during the .7s of a stun which means you'll score damage during indestructible

Crossbones' fury conversion - completely shuts it down

King Groot's shrug off - changes shrug off to .7s; becomes irrelevant with maxed parry and stupify; if parried on last fury, prevents regen

Groot's shrug off - changes shrug off to .7s; becomes irrelevant if you have maxed parry and stupify

Hood's invisibility - works like LC's indestructible

Glancing - any hit after a stun will not be glancing as well as a bleed; this becomes more powerful when combined with Omega Red's synergy

Any buff on hit (fury, armor up, regen, etc.) - this is true for any hit after stun or bleed

Doctor Strange's defense buff - for the .7s of the debuff, it ignores the armor up

AV's tenacity - completely shuts it down

KP's rage - completely shuts it down

Electro's thorns - the thorns will not activate during the .7s of a debuff; Omega Red's synergy amplifies this

Hela's indestructible - simply stun and hit or bleed her to immediately kill during indestructible

Limbo on meter gain - this is hard to time, but if the .7s is active during meter gain, it will not activate limbo

Starky's evade special - stun, medium then special to shut it down

Subtlety - completely shuts it down

Rhino Armor - it behaves the same as against DS' armor up

MODOK's shield - it does not remove shield but prevents it during the .7s of a stun; he cannot shield during specials since they bleed; Omega Red's synergy almost prevent shield completely

Morningstar's bleed on hit+ - it will not activate during the .7s of a stun

Biohazard node - stop bleed on hit if there's a debuff; use with OR synergy to maximize

Mephisto's regen - if debuff is applied when his health drops below 30%

Mephisto's aura - prevents it from activating during a debuff on hit

Does not affect (tested):

Emma's diamond form
    Korg's damage reduction
    Thor Rag's power gain
    Jugg's stagger on parry

Untested:

Goldpool's regen
    Magneto's (both) damage reduction
    Gwenpool's damage reduction
    Ghost's phase