**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Why isn't there a way in-game to view prestige or other player's masteries?

HaminHamin Posts: 2,444 ★★★★★
This seems like a very big oversight as prestige is arguably the most important statistic when it comes to a player's roster.

Why isn't it automatically calculated and displayed on the Summoner Profile?

For years, players have been forced to use 3rd party prestige calculators because there is no simple way to calculate it once masteries are applied.

Speaking of masteries, why can't we view other player's masteries like we can view their titles?

These are huge factors when leadership is determining if someone is on par with the rest of the alliance.

I don't understand why these aren't available for public viewing.

Comments

• Options
    Kenny292Kenny292 Posts: 536 ★★
    edited November 2018
    I'm on board with being able to view your own prestige for the ease and accuracy of it. However, being able to view other players' prestige and masteries would lead to a big outcry from top tier alliances. Keeping their prestige unknown is a competitive advantage when it comes to AQ scoring. Being able to view another player's masteries would give people more to scope out at the advantage of AW attack and disadvantage to defense, being able to see their level of limber, MD, whether or not they have masteries like unfazed, etc.
  • Options
    R4GER4GE Posts: 1,530 ★★★★
    If I am facing you in AW the last thing I want you to see is my masteries. But I am completely on board with being able to view your OWN prestige.
  • Options
    NOOOOOOOOPEEEEENOOOOOOOOPEEEEE Posts: 2,803 ★★★★★
    I feel like part of the reason they aren't allowing us to view our own prestige is because of how badly they want to stop using it as an important factor in parts of the game. But it's still stupid that we can't see it at least for our selves. About the seeing other people's Masteries definitely an idea that shouldn't and doesn't need to happen.