**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Awaken Emma or Iceman?

TheTrueBeastTheTrueBeast Posts: 255 ★★★
edited November 2018 in Strategy and Tips
I've had a mutant awakening gem for a while now and I was originally waiting to pull Iceman or archangel, but durimg my last opening I pulled an iceman and Emma frost. I've heard Emma frost is great, but I have no experience with her so I'm not sure. My main goal with the rank up is to explore both act 5 and help with uncollected event quests. I do not have a double immune that's worth anything but I'm not sure if Emma frost can reliably stay in diamond form. Thanks for the help

Awaken Emma or Iceman? 47 votes

Rank up Iceman
31%
Timone147TheManMythLegendManup456SpeedbumpRoOOtsxananabananaCupidNeoDazarasBatsiiVernMoeyTehrCosmicspiderman777AngusMac279Ultimatesaber32Zaptosdaking 15 votes
Rank up Emma Frost
61%
Erza_ScarletNikoBravoGrafikdevAnonymous346SuperSam57Lt_Magnum_1SpiderCoolsCaptainDonissamaf80BirdReynoldsMelkerlanneroIngi_Freyr1975JC_Quatre_1988BlackFreQuencyNamelezWabobaPaytoPlayGhostboytjieReaper213 29 votes
Wait for Archangel...
6%
Crimsontide1616gauravtheslayerBryliantu93 3 votes

Comments

• BatsiiBatsii Posts: 167
    Rank up Iceman
    Really tough call.. uhm both of them pretty awesome since this season has %25 female attack bonus I would go with Emma but just for the season.. otherwise iceman
  • RajutedaRajuteda Posts: 565 ★★
    Iceman is fine unawakened...take It from someone who has 4/55 icey at sig 60
  • Lt_Magnum_1Lt_Magnum_1 Posts: 639 ★★
    Rank up Emma Frost
    As long as you keep your power level low, Emma will almost always be in Diamond Form. Emma's damage output is far more reliable than Iceman. I love Iceman too. I use him a lot in Act 5 and AQ but his damage is not the most reliable.