**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Bleed comparison r4 black panther vs hawkeye

Hi guys, im asking with the obj of r4 either one in future.
For me overall hawkeye is a better champ since he power controls and bleeds awesome.
But specifically on bleed, how would a 5* r4 bp at normal 5-6 stack bleed compare with hawkeye's sp1 bleed(with hemorrhage)?
Thanks

Comments

• Spidey076Spidey076 Posts: 310
    Im going to r4 my 5* undupe og bp.wish if i had Hawkeye i would r4 him.actually both bleed are awesome but Hawkeye have advantage of power drain.if bp will be dupe then definitely bp
  • FluffyFluffy Posts: 446 ★★
    BP bleed is definitely better based on the ability to stack them. However, Hawkeye's utility of bleed/power drain make him the better long term champ...IMO.
  • 420sam420sam Posts: 526 ★★★
    Jr8415 wrote: »
    Hi guys, im asking with the obj of r4 either one in future.
    For me overall hawkeye is a better champ since he power controls and bleeds awesome.
    But specifically on bleed, how would a 5* r4 bp at normal 5-6 stack bleed compare with hawkeye's sp1 bleed(with hemorrhage)?
    Thanks

I think it depends on the amount of health. Obviously Hawkeye's hemorrage only triggers once and once it wears off you are stuck with less bleed. BP can stack more bleeds meaning maybe if it is a longer fight due to the amount of health that he is the better option.
  • Tmasters1984Tmasters1984 Posts: 451
    It depends on the sig level. Bps sig raises lactate damage.
  • Jr8415Jr8415 Posts: 24
    Thanks guys for ur feedback, sorry for late reply I had actually forgotten about this post haha. Tmasters buddy I'm sure that's a typo but it really made my day
  • GQuantaoGQuantao Posts: 208
    It depends on the sig level. Bps sig raises lactate damage.

I think Colossus has higher lactate damage- he sucks so much :-)