**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Help for Uncollected

ZombieZeddZombieZedd Posts: 1,198 ★★★
I am at 5.1.2 so I want to go full on yo Uncollected by beating 5.2
Here's my champs
R5 5/50 duped hype 4*
R3 3/45 iceman 5*
R5 5/50 Duped SS 4*
R4 GR4*
R5 Gulk 4*
R4 SL duped sign 83 4*
R4 ultron 4*
R4 x23 4*
R4 mephisto duped 4*
Which team should I take . I have couple of revives also 240 4 hour Crystal and 2k units

Advice from veterans really appreciated

Comments

• ChampioncriticChampioncritic Posts: 3,347 ★★★★
    4* hype, 4* SS for sure, if only you had blade
  • HopeasilmuHopeasilmu Posts: 212
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-6YRzn7go9o&index=30&list=PL4eEbSo9ge5jy5Q7rReqONFRQUV-z2AhA&t=0s

I watched that video ^ when I went for The Collector. Very good video with very good explanation and a very good description too. No **** backround music and editing etc, just raw mcoc with proper tutorial.

I used Starky, Iceman, Quake, Guillotine and Blade.

All my champs were 4* R5 sig 99 and I used three boosts because why not (30% champion boost, 25% health boost and 15% attack boost)

My masteries at that time were full suicides with 1/5 Deep Wounds and 3/5 Assassin. Naturally with maxed out Salve, Recovery, Willpower and Coagulate. One point in Courage too.

Got Collector down with two team revives, Guillotine finishing the job.

Good luck for your run mate, it actually wasn't so bad compared to the anticipation and fear I personally had :)
  • HopeasilmuHopeasilmu Posts: 212
    edited November 2018
    ZombieZedd wrote: »
    Thanks for that. But i don't run sucide masteries. I guess I have to depend on more team reviews and potions .

Nah don't worry about it. Suicides are just for pus*ies like me : )))