**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Are corvus gaves missions bugged

Corvus isn’t getting credit for completing a mission. This doesn’t happen all the time, 2 times with spidey and once with modok, I didn’t get credit for the evade missions. I had not seen the glitch for a while, but just now, I fought war machine in aq, I started with the sabotage technology and the hunt the uncanny missions completed . I beat war machine but I still only had 2 missions completed when I fought the next champ. I should have had 3 missions because war machine is an avenger. This was the first time I had this happen with this mission. One other question, can someone put up a list of what avengers Corvus gets credit for? I’ve gotten credit for war machine being an avenger in the past. But he doesn’t get credit for she hulk or captain marvel.

Comments

• SknZnSknZn Posts: 442 ★★★
    edited November 2018
    War machine isn’t avengers.
    But he is tech tho, if he was an avengers, you would get 2 charges when you beat him like IM Vision.
  • Thanos_CarThanos_Car Posts: 298
    Most people forget you need to KNOCK DOWN champs not KNOCK OUT them(Heavy attack them or special attack them successfully) to do the evade champs mission.

The avengers he gets credit for are all champs with the tag; #avenger.
  • I had the same problem yesterday. I was hoping to get 2 charges. I went up against a Spidey who used evade and killed him using a special attack. Zero charges given. This happened 2x, I reran the same path thinking I was mistaken. But it still showed up 0.
  • Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,762 ★★★★★
    Snookie wrote: »
    I had the same problem yesterday. I was hoping to get 2 charges. I went up against a Spidey who used evade and killed him using a special attack. Zero charges given. This happened 2x, I reran the same path thinking I was mistaken. But it still showed up 0.

Spidey isn't an avenger and you probably killed him before he was knocked down
  • Thanks! I’ll test out what you mean about killing before knocking down.