**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Should I take Hulk (Ragnarok) to rank 4?

Vassili24Vassili24 Posts: 109
edited November 2018 in General Discussion
Unfortunately, after 12 five star crystals Hulk Ragnarok is my best pull. Should I take him to rank 4 or should I save the mats for someone better? Please feel free to leave a comment explanation. It will help. Thanks!

Should I take Hulk (Ragnarok) to rank 4? 64 votes

Take him to rank 4
79%
Vdh2008sfu_koraxTheManMythLegendAxeCopFireSuperman69FlareDogeHeadrollerKing_L0kiB34rLvernon15Mystix13exc3lJEbertSavio444NojokejaymHammerbro_64SgtSlaughter78issamaf80JC_Charlie_SceneBlackFreQuency 51 votes
Save the mats for someone better
20%
Spity68Jets44SpeedbumpJackbrooks2580XxLoganTDCxXRakeYoungKngSpcV1PER1987SmashFooshblalalaRehan010_Ekbizzell2Gtekkers 13 votes

Comments

• Options
    FooshblalalaFooshblalala Posts: 277 ★★
    Save the mats for someone better
    I’d hold off a bit more. He was my best since June, and I almost ranked him a couple months back. I have an absolutely hideous five star roster(barring gulk and rulk), and he seemed like the best option. Today I pulled magik from the symbiote featured. The moral of the story is you should wait, and eventually something good will come to you. Unless you have expiring t2a that is.
  • Options
    spigwenderspigwender Posts: 473 ★★★
    Take him to rank 4
    Hulk Ragnarok is great. Good against star burst, life transfer, bane, and other degen nodes, along with decent power control.
  • Options
    Repto23Repto23 Posts: 739 ★★★
    Depends on where you are in the game/your other options
  • Options
    Just finished uncollected. As far as options, not much. Have had horrible pulls. I get usually 1 five star a month, maybe 2 depending on events.
  • Options
    Repto23Repto23 Posts: 739 ★★★
    Gladiator hulk is pretty good, if he is your first 4/55 then i say go for it. Solid damage, poison immune and only champ to combat passive DoT
  • Options
    TheSquish671TheSquish671 Posts: 2,880 ★★★★★
    edited November 2018
    Take him to rank 4
    Hulk Ragnarok is great. Good against star burst, life transfer, bane, and other degen nodes, along with decent power control.

Why bane and life transfer? Face me doesn't work on those, only for starburst
  • Options
    spaceoctopusspaceoctopus Posts: 1,111 ★★★
    Take him to rank 4
    I took mine to r4 and then quickly pulled a Void (and thankfully I didn't use my science AG on Gulk). Took a bit, but now they're both at r4. Void is the better of the two but Gulk is very useful and if you find yourself struggling vs some of his strengths, he is worthy.
  • Options
    I just pulled a Void, but I am far off from having an AG and have no Science sig stones
  • Options
    Ground_Round1Ground_Round1 Posts: 1,012
    I popped GH to r4...I liked his poison immunity and his s1 heal block. it filled some gaps for me. His damage is nice as well.
  • Options
    Timone147Timone147 Posts: 1,276 ★★★★
    Depends on your status in game and what types of materials you have on hand really. Not a bad option if he is going to help you clear content. If not then wait for someone else unless you have materials you have to use
  • Options
    SgtSlaughter78SgtSlaughter78 Posts: 462 ★★★
    Take him to rank 4
    I have him rank 4, no regrets, powerhouse that will help you compete quests, AQ and good solid war defender on the right node too.