**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Hulk Ragnarok Bug?

LibertyPrimeV1LibertyPrimeV1 Posts: 4,179 ★★★★★
Anyone else's Hulk Ragnarok's "Face Me" Ability not activating/working at all? I'll get some clips in a bit on things like the Regen never activating and such, but until I can I just wanted to see if anyone else has noticed it.

Comments

• CassyCassy Posts: 1,065 ★★★
    Which fight or game Mode /opponent /passive debuff?

That would help investigating
  • LibertyPrimeV1LibertyPrimeV1 Posts: 4,179 ★★★★★
    Cassy wrote: »

First noticed it in Arenas, a while back in the Catalyst Quests, and just fought one in War recently. A variety of opponents, and no none were Passive Debuffs.
    Nore did I have any Heal Blocks, Ability Accuracy Reduction, or fighting a certain Node with or against him.
    "face me" is only triggered by passives like degen, starburst, this crappy Magik degen n stuff.
    Debuffs like bleed, poison or shock Do not trigger his heal.

Read his specs....
  • DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 20,861 ★★★★★
    Cassy wrote: »

First noticed it in Arenas, a while back in the Catalyst Quests, and just fought one in War recently. A variety of opponents, and no none were Passive Debuffs.

Face Me is activated by Passive Debuffs like Dormamu's degen, not by active debuffs like bleed or poison. Read over his abilities again and you will see it in there.
  • KaspyKaspy Posts: 154 ★★★
    I have wondered this to. The description is not entirely clear... it reads" cowardly passive damage over time effect".

What exactly qualifies as cowardly? I thought it might work against Omega Red's degen and Void's direct damage from his debufs, but it didn't trigger against either of those.
    ...then he must have had a bug/got nerfed when he first came out right? Because I distinctly remember it activating when he got hit with Bleed and Poison.
    Kaspy wrote: »
    I have wondered this to. The description is not entirely clear... it reads" cowardly passive damage over time effect".

What exactly qualifies as cowardly? I thought it might work against Omega Red's degen and Void's direct damage from his debufs, but it didn't trigger against either of those.

Passive= Dormamu's degen and probably Omega Red's degen. Its cowardly because its passive.
    Cowardly are passive debuffs, cause they can't be shrugged of. And it must be damage over time.
    So Quake aftershocks should count i think. NC deepwounds not.
    ...then he must have had a bug/got nerfed when he first came out right? Because I distinctly remember it activating when he got hit with Bleed and Poison.

You remember wrong. You probably remember a couple hundred posts asking this same question. It's always been passive and hasn't been changed since his release. Most people don't either read where it says passive or don't understand what passive means. Passive debuffs/buffs do not have a boarder around the icons.

Maybe as eq Boss He got a node to Do so. But not ever regular.

Sounds like it's only things that have and ingame image like they said Magik's Limbo, Dormammu's Regen, and I'm guessing Archangle's Neurotoxin?

Sounds like it's only things that have and ingame image like they said Magik's Limbo, Dormammu's Regen, and I'm guessing Archangle's Neurotoxin?

AA neurotoxin isn't passive because it can be nullified or shrugged off. Passive DoT effects can't be nullified or shrugged on. Magiks limbo, Dorms degen, Omega Reds death spores etc..
    Demonzfyre wrote: »

You remember wrong. You probably remember a couple hundred posts asking this same question. It's always been passive and hasn't been changed since his release. Most people don't either read where it says passive or don't understand what passive means. Passive debuffs/buffs do not have a boarder around the icons.

I know what Passive means, and I remember not having the time to do his 4 star Arena when he first came out so I settled for the 3 star and was talking about how ridiculous he was with my Alliance. And we brought up the things like Face Me, I believe only 1 of my other Alliancemates went for him too and was saying the same thing. I would ask him but he left the game recently

AA neurotoxin isn't passive because it can be nullified or shrugged off. Passive DoT effects can't be nullified or shrugged on. Magiks limbo, Dorms degen, Omega Reds death spores etc..

bwdnfaoj7792.png

Uhh so is a Passive Effect different from a Passive Debuff or?
  • Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,731 ★★★★★
    Just to clear this ... passive debuffs don't exist. Either they are passive abilities, or they are debuffs.
    GHulk works against passive abilities that deal damage over time, like Dormammu's degen, Domino critical failure, Limbo, Aura of incineration, and some other abilities. It doesn't work against any debuff cause you know, it's a debuff, not a passive ability.
    Just to clear this ... passive debuffs don't exist. Either they are passive abilities, or they are debuffs.
    GHulk works against passive abilities that deal damage over time, like Dormammu's degen, Domino critical failure, Limbo, Aura of incineration, and some other abilities. It doesn't work against any debuff cause you know, it's a debuff, not a passive ability.

Ah I see says the blind man to his deaf dog...
    Joking aside, thanks that makes sense.

But wait Archangle's Neruotoxin Description specifically says "Neurotoxins are a Passive effect, and therefore do not count as either a Debuff, or a Poison", so that does count against Face Me then correct? Just want to be sure.
  • Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,731 ★★★★★

But wait Archangle's Neruotoxin Description specifically says "Neurotoxins are a Passive effect, and therefore do not count as either a Debuff, or a Poison", so that does count against Face Me then correct? Just want to be sure.

Ghulk is posion immune, so you shouldn't worry about neurotoxins. But yeh they are not debuffs, they are passive abilities

Ghulk is posion immune, so you shouldn't worry about neurotoxins. But yeh they are not debuffs, they are passive abilities

Lol it says it's not a Poison either

In order to get Nuertoxin, AA has to have a bleed and poison on a champ to convert. Ghulk can't be poisioned so you dont have to worry about NT's.

In order to get Nuertoxin, AA has to have a bleed and poison on a champ to convert. Ghulk can't be poisioned so you dont have to worry about NT's.

*Facepalm* Ignore me, somehow I forgot that after I'm thinking it everytime I fight a Bleed/Poison/Bleed and Poison Immune enemy with AA... Thanks for the help guys!
    Dann, wish I could change this post's category to General Discussion since it isn't actually a Bug...
  • ShadPrinceShadPrince Posts: 842 ★★★
    Also, regen on bleeds might be because of the willpower mastery, and not face me being activated
    ShadPrince wrote: »
    Also, regen on bleeds might be because of the willpower mastery, and not face me being activated

I didn't have Willpower at the time