**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Glaive 5.2.2 Damage Limited?

I took CG into 5.2.2 to see what kind of damage I could generate with the Power Shield global node...

It sure didn't seem like he was critting at 400% of what he normally does... I know he would be insane if his normal high damage was quadrupled, but it sure didn't seem like it.

Anyone else notice this?

Comments

• Liss_Bliss_Liss_Bliss_ Posts: 1,779 ★★★★★
    I just took my Storm in and landed an 81k L2. What was your damage? Did you have missions finished?

6ehsnwrgco7a.png
  • Crazyjack719Crazyjack719 Posts: 425 ★★
    Vids?

The only thing i can think of is the 400% damage increase is done before Corvus' crit damage multiplier.
  • DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 20,978 ★★★★★
    How many hits did it take to get to the special you were using? After 20 hits, his crit rate drops until his glaive charges reset. If you released a special whike recharging, you wont see the same damage.
  • The_OneThe_One Posts: 2,936 ★★★★
    I used my 5/50 in that quest and was hitting 60k s2.
    I remember it quite well
  • Savio444Savio444 Posts: 1,781 ★★★★
    hkvluvw1jpzt.png
    Seems ok
  • Savio444Savio444 Posts: 1,781 ★★★★
    Considering he has no charges, first two hits where just under 16k. I only have 1 point in assassins.
  • DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 20,978 ★★★★★
    Haji_Saab wrote: »
    Savio444 wrote: »
    hkvluvw1jpzt.png
    Seems ok

That's not really +400%. his last hit especially in assassin range can crit for that much normally

He has no charges.
  • Evil_Monkey88Evil_Monkey88 Posts: 125
    Diminishing returns i guess.
  • MMCskippyMMCskippy Posts: 352 ★★
    My problem compared to these screenshots:

4* CV (5 signature levels)

I'll head in for some videos, but I believe I had 2 charges and I was running a mutant crit damage team too.

The final hit on my S2 was only generating 12-16k damage from my recollection.

I'm so damn old that video capture off of my phone doesn't even pop up as an option because it's such a new(ish) feature with standard phone set up. Now is as good of a time as any to try and learn how to do that.