Champion Spotlight - The Champion

13»

Comments

• zeezee57zeezee57 Posts: 682
    bloodyCain wrote: »
    Now that I have him as a 4*, undupe of course because I have no an awakening gem, I have tested his synergy with Luke Cage.
    No Unstoppable buff appears at all when using a Light and Medium attack.

I have tried to make it a sequence even - Light and then Medium attack. Still no Unstoppable buff.

Does this has something to do with his signature ability? In that, he needs to be awaken first and then he will get it? The same case like Medusa right?

It only appears when necessary, so if you and the opponent attack at the same time for example. I too got him from the arena and absolutely love that synergy. Mine is also unduped
  • bloodyCainbloodyCain Posts: 262
    @Kabam Zibiit Can you please look at my previous comment? I think we need more information from his synergy with Luke Cage.
    edited November 12
    bloodyCain wrote: »
    @Kabam Zibiit Can you please look at my previous comment? I think we need more information from his synergy with Luke Cage.

If you're attacking and hitting the opponent as you usually would there's no need for unstoppable. Try intercepting and time it where you get hit and you'll see the effectiveness of this synergy. It's actually pretty awesome. It won't appear when hitting the opponent or their block as unstoppable would be unnecessary there. It essentially makes Champ intercept immune
  • I generally go as far as i can in uncollected but master is my general path (ive now started to 100% it as i get used to itt) the champion and Ageon were great challenges but not unbeatable. BOTH gave me a hard go at the start but by the end of 100% them both they were easier as I learned to fight them. Ageon slightly harder but BOTH were easier as you learn their moves and how to counter.
  • CaguioaCaguioa Posts: 25
    He doesnt seem like a good attacker...i hear ok things about him as a defender
  • Haji_SaabHaji_Saab Posts: 1,906
    Caguioa wrote: »

Gets soloed by Vodoo, Magik, MS on boss nodes ... synergies might be useful
  • Haji_Saab wrote: »
    Caguioa wrote: »

Gets soloed by Vodoo, Magik, MS on boss nodes ... synergies might be useful

Every champion has counters, ofcourse theres gona be some champions that will be good vs the champion.

There is no end all be all boss or defender, otherwise nobody would die in aw.

If you see him as a boss then its all up to alliance to plann the best champion,

Otherwise another example would be medusa, she has been out for awhile and has champions who counters her, yet she still gets kill as main boss.

So to just say this champion is just gonna get solo doesnt means its gonna be easy
    I got him from the arena mostly for fun and as expected he's a solid champ, nothing amazing or anything like that. A lot of fun to play especially with the LC and Sentry/Meph synergies, I absolutely move him paired with LC.

As an attacker he can be really underwhelming, his base attack is downright pitiful and while he does some good work when his furies are up, you only get them every 13 seconds for a 4 second duration. Basically you better get some attacks in while they're active. I'm hoping if i get Aegon their synergy boost will be enough to make him a bit more viable offensively when the fury aren't up. He's got some fun animations and again is great to play but not a champ you'll be running in hard content i don't think. If his fury duration were just a bit higher, maybe 6 seconds instead of 4 I think it would make a massive difference even though it sounds insignificant.
13»