**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Thor Ragnarok Tiny Change

Currently, Thor Ragnarok's special 3 cannot deal more than 20% of the opponent's health. This really doesn't make a ton of sense on offense because if you're dealing more than 20% of the opponent's health with a sp3, it's probably an easy match (i.e: doesn't take too many hits). It also doesn't make sense defensively because why worry about baiting Thor's specials if you can take four sp3 hits with any ol' champion?
I just think if this got removed it would make Thor a little bit of a better defender.

Appreciate feedback B)

Comments

• Patchie93Patchie93 Posts: 1,898 ★★★★
    It makes sense when you take into consideration how strong he is once you add a high sig level and he can stack the shocks after sp3 as thats where the damage is meant to come from
  • Patchie93Patchie93 Posts: 1,898 ★★★★
    2c9l95e2cd5j.jpg
    Stats from a r5/65 5* for reference
  • SeanFlikSeanFlik Posts: 43
    Patchie93 wrote: »
    It makes sense when you take into consideration how strong he is once you add a high sig level and he can stack the shocks after sp3 as thats where the damage is meant to come from

Yes the damage comes after the sp3, not from the special itself, so it doesn't make sense to cap the special's damage. How often would a max 5* thor ragnarok be dealing 20% or more of the opponents health in fights that actually matter? Most fights that are actually challenging, i.e: uncollected difficulty event quests, act 5, even a max 5* wouldn't be dealing that much damage. Maybe on some fights in master mode, but if you have a max 5*, it makes sense that your special 3 should be dealing a lot of damage to such lower level difficulty.
    In my opinion, it makes sense to add this because it makes thor ragnarok a better champion, especially for alliance war defense. Currently, if you mess up while fighting Thor ragnarok and he gets to and fires off his special 3, even if you're fighting against a 5/65 5* thor ragnarok boss, he's still only going to deal 20% of your health. This doesn't make sense.

Hope this clarifies