**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
We have not set an end-date for the new period, but we will update this banner when we have more information.

Rank up Archangel

Should I rank up to rank 5 my 4* awakened Archangel or Rank 3 my 5* Unawakened Archangel? I want to r3 the 5* for more damage bit at the same time r5 the 4* for ability accuracy reduction

Comments

• CainCain Posts: 559 ★★
    5* I’d say. More longevity
  • rockykostonrockykoston Posts: 1,505 ★★★★
    I've my 5* at r3, he's pretty awesome but all new nodes are either bleed immune or give extra power when DOT is applied. They are just killing AA.

My duped 4* is at 4/40 but he'll soon be going to 5/50 if I don't find a 5* dupe.
  • rockykostonrockykoston Posts: 1,505 ★★★★
    So in case I was unclear -

Rank up the 5* first and hope you get a dupe, that is better for the long run.
  • Epsilon3Epsilon3 Posts: 1,138 ★★★
    4* you get AAR and full heal stopping. Very nice bonuses

5* better challenger rating. Better armor, critical rate/damage, block prof, a better health pool, and let me tell you that attack is no joke

Personally his AAR isn’t a big deal imo. Barring these nuisances they call nodes he’s a stellar damage dealer regardless and as far as evasion is concerned it’s either spiders, NC, or Wasp that’ll actually matter all of which have way around them already if you count Venon as a spider counter (which I do). But then again it’s more than JUST evade no isn’t it? It’s also Arc Overloald, aggression timers, helps put down difficult/annoying champions like Juggernaut or Magik and quite frankly makes MODOK go from manageable to dead much easier.
  • GhostboytjieGhostboytjie Posts: 2,196 ★★★★★
    I ranked my 5* undupe to r3 and he kills everything
  • SceptilemaniacSceptilemaniac Posts: 1,195 ★★★★
    4* awakened to rank 5.
    Definitely.