**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

When will we find out more about Doc Oc/Green Goblin/Shocker?

2»

Comments

• Yellsome wrote: »
    there is space for mysterio too btw

Or Mephisto, both of which would be awesome.

If M for Mephisto, B could be for Blackheart
  • DarkestDestroyerDarkestDestroyer Posts: 2,872 ★★★★★
    I swear there isn't 120 champs on that poster lol
  • Viper1987Viper1987 Posts: 728 ★★★
    Yellsome wrote: »
    Banshee,blade or bullseye after black widow..and boy someone owes me if I get any of these right

I always assumed that spot would be Bullseye.
    Yellsome wrote: »
    probably the space between hawkeye and hood could be hela..and the space after gr could be gladiator hulk..these two characters might be released in November..thor:ragnarok update probably

I know it's very unlikely, but I like to keep hope alive that the spot after Hawkeye is Heimdall.
  • YellsomeYellsome Posts: 485
    edited July 2017

[/list]Sorry if I'm being stupid here..but shouldn't moon knight and mordo come before the two mrs marvels?
    oh yeah its ms marvel I get it
    Ok guys this is what I predict

Spot after black widow:Blade/Bullseye/Blackheart
    Spot After Ghost rider:Gladiator Hulk
    Spot after Hawkeye:Hela/Heimdall
    Spot after king groot:Kingpin/Kraven the hunter
    Spot after magneto:Medusa
    Spot before kamala:Mephisto
    Spot after ms marvel:Mister Sinister/Misty Night/Mockingbird
    Spot after Mordo:Mysterio,Namor