**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

How good is Void unawakened?

I just pulled a 5* Void, which I'm super stoked about, don't get me wrong. But I also am at the early stages of getting 5*s (Void will be my 6th 5*). How good is he unduped? Could I get by ranking him up and using him for the long while until he gets duped or should he be benched til I can awaken him?

Comments

• In my opinion, unawakened Void is worth ranking up. Unawakened you have to pace his debuffs as @GluteusMaximus mentions, and that pacing means there are some situations where Void will not be as effective as he is when he is awakened. In particular, you're at the mercy of the random debuff selector when it comes to using him in situations where you really, really want heal and power reversal. Sometimes you'll get those debuffs early and have them for a very long time, sometimes you'd get them late and have them for only a short window before your debuffs reset and evaporate. Still, I have a rank 4 (5*) unawakened and he does very well for me already. Awakening him will make him much better to be sure, but he's very usable unawakened.
  • dkatryldkatryl Posts: 672 ★★★
    I have him currently as an unduped R1 5* on an arena team with Hulk and Thor Rags, both of which are R2 5*'s.

Compared to both R2's, Void just gets enough power for a SP1, by that time, they will then have 2-3 debuffs already on them, and I just watch them melt.

I'll be hitting R2 with him next level up event, so they will melt even quicker. And I have the t4cc's to R3, so that will be MOAR MELTING!
  • Crimsontide1616Crimsontide1616 Posts: 303 ★★
    Still a great champ unduped
  • Jestress wrote: »
    Void is great. I personally wouldn't use anything but his SP1, though.

Spamming SP1 is not the best strategy when he's unawakened.
  • WhathappenedWhathappened Posts: 747 ★★★
    He's still good but becomes great duped. Worth R3 at least. Do yourself a favor and Max out despair.