**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Corvus Glaive Persistent Charge issue

MadEyeMoody_333MadEyeMoody_333 Posts: 192 ★★
edited November 2018 in Bugs and Known Issues
mrekonsn9mu3.png
tt70g4mqvyc9.png
Anybody else facing the issue where Corvus Glaive is not gaining his persistent charges even after completing his mission. Infact his persistent charge icon is missing and thus he can't gain any if it. as it can be seen in attached images, there is no Persistent Charge icon.

Comments

• Options
    MadEyeMoody_333MadEyeMoody_333 Posts: 192 ★★
    Yeah just saw a post similar to this for sabertooth.. mailed Kabam, received an automated reply that this is not an know issue so might take time to get resolved!
  • Options
    KrumbledkookieKrumbledkookie Posts: 273
    I was having a similar issue with Mephisto yesterday.
  • Options
    Adamdrt2006Adamdrt2006 Posts: 429
    Just had this today

5ga7u745ti0b.jpg
  • Options
    GamerGamer Posts: 10,171 ★★★★★
    Restart the game and as if it help
  • Options
    Jac094Jac094 Posts: 198
    edited November 2018
    It's always happening for the mission4, and only for the autoblocks part, all other missions are fine for me.
  • Options
    fu2_10fu2_10 Posts: 58
    I'm just confused how you guys have all of these God tier champs but they are only at rank 3.. I took my stark spidey to rank 4 with a couple days of getting him and he was my 6th 5 star champ
  • Options
    ICE_ICE_BABYICE_ICE_BABY Posts: 218
    fu2_10 wrote: »
    I'm just confused how you guys have all of these God tier champs but they are only at rank 3.. I took my stark spidey to rank 4 with a couple days of getting him and he was my 6th 5 star champ

they probably made poor choices and ranked a different champ at the time.
  • Options
    Cranky_TrumpCranky_Trump Posts: 263
    OP, are you referring to the Hunt the Uncanny mission? You only get a charge if you have the synergy active with (IIRC) wolverine, X-23, or Storm, none of which are on your team
  • Options
    Josh056Josh056 Posts: 126
    edited November 2018
    OP, are you referring to the Hunt the Uncanny mission? You only get a charge if you have the synergy active with (IIRC) wolverine, X-23, or Storm, none of which are on your team

Not true. You still get the charge. You just don’t get the Safeguard against sp2 if you don’t have the synergy. Same goes for the Challenge Defenses charge. You get the charge, just not the true strike. It is possible to get 4 charges with no synergies.
  • Options
    Zuko_ILCZuko_ILC Posts: 1,504 ★★★★★
    I just fought cable and rocket in aw had 2 charges went to bed and continued my path and had 0 charges, i will take screenshots from now on.
  • Options
    MvJ96MvJ96 Posts: 50
    I had issues like his damage suddenly ramping up and going down. Like after getting his 1st charge my 4* CG was doing 2100 with medium attacks(no class advantage or disadvantage) and before that it was 1100(no class advantage or disadvantage). 1st fight was again storm and second against luke cage. Then after gaining 3 charges he did merely 1500 with medium on carnage and my game crashed after winning against carnage, I started again and went for the kingpin with 3 charges and he did 2400 with medium. Don't know something is wrong with Corvus.