**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Special attacks [Closed]

TheBletTheBlet Posts: 991
edited May 2017 in Bugs and Known Issues
Iphone 6 here. I notice that when i play with some champs, the opponent will block my first or second special after a 5 hit combo when they are still "stumbling" from the hits. Then, once the special animation is complete, i am getting my ass handed to be and I cant block or evade.

Another issue is that when i dash back to evade an opponents special/heavy attack, they still hit me even though I am surely far enough from them. If dash back twice would work, it wouldnt be as big of a deal.
Post edited by Kabam Wolf on

Comments

• Options
    Pot_Belly_Papa1Pot_Belly_Papa1 Posts: 61
    edited May 2017
    TheBlet wrote: »
    Iphone 6 here. I notice that when i play with some champs, the opponent will block my first or second special after a 5 hit combo when they are still "stumbling" from the hits. Then, once the special animation is complete, i am getting my ass handed to be and I cant block or evade.

Another issue is that when i dash back to evade an opponents special/heavy attack, they still hit me even though I am surely far enough from them. If dash back twice would work, it wouldnt be as big of a deal.

Hey buddy
    iPhone 7+ I use myself , I never have a problem with specials as long as you activate it straight on the 5th registered hit of a combo but yes I do agree sometimes if your not quick enough even on a 4 combo it seems to get blocked , hence the above work round .

I would like to point out that there ARE some champs that will have their sp2 blocked no matter what you do and it's been like his since day 1 .

As for the sp3 problem I've only noticed this insta attack straight after animation from a few updates ago and with close quarter champs it is highly annoying, I will therefore suggest a support ticket with a detailed write up .

Hope this helps .
  • Options
    Fine_DogFine_Dog Posts: 8
    This isn't just an issue of being fast enough with hitting the special button. I'm having enemies literally start blocking after the special attack animation has already started. I was just fighting Drax with Hyperion and every time I tried to use my SP1, Drax had his guard down, the screen would darken, Hyperion would float up, and then Drax would start blocking before the laser vision could hit him.
  • Options
    Kabam WolfKabam Wolf Posts: 1,277 ★★★
    Hey OP. Sorry that you're having issues chaining a combo into a Special with some characters. The game team is currently working on this, and should hopefully have some improvements ready to address this in the coming release. Thanks so much for your patience while we work on this!
This discussion has been closed.