**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Guess I’m sitting out this months uncollected event quest

Can’t seem to beat Aegon even after several attempts of restarting the quest over and over. Magik and archangel are only 4/40 duped 4* so that didn’t work. On my first try I got Aegon to 40% with AA but my block proficiency was absolutely decimated by then. Also tried with a 3/45 sparky and got him to 30% and killed me because of unblockable. Guess I’ll just wait for back issues lol

Comments

• Liss_Bliss_Liss_Bliss_ Posts: 1,779 ★★★★★
    Post your roster so we can look and see what options you have.
  • bloodyCainbloodyCain Posts: 910 ★★★
    Jiren1234_ wrote: »
    Can’t seem to beat Aegon even after several attempts of restarting the quest over and over. Magik and archangel are only 4/40 duped 4* so that didn’t work. On my first try I got Aegon to 40% with AA but my block proficiency was absolutely decimated by then. Also tried with a 3/45 sparky and got him to 30% and killed me because of unblockable. Guess I’ll just wait for back issues lol

The event just begun. It's still too early to give up. Unless you're just writing all this out of frustration of not able to complete it ASAP. Don't be a foolish and take your time to collect T4 Basic and T4CC to upgrade your AA
  • NiteAndDaeNiteAndDae Posts: 670 ★★★
    I have only been able to beat him with Void. Have to play keep away and spam sp1, then he usually dies from his regen getting reversed. Cannot block or parry at all (or just a few times early in the first fight)
  • c8871u9lwdte.png
    jvosgpg4mb8g.png
  • Top champs
  • ManChildManChild Posts: 608 ★★★
    Rank up your aa. You won’t regret it. Dr voodoo could prob put some work in too against aegon.
  • Swe_wolfisSwe_wolfis Posts: 390 ★★
    Jiren1234_ wrote: »
    Top champs

Points to DV and Sparky

Yes, they are
  • SDPSDP Posts: 1,622 ★★★★
    Your masteries could maybe use a little work. I would strongly consider a couple points in Deep Wounds. For a point of comparison, my 5/50 AA has a P.I. of 6300 while your 4/40 is 3900. I realize you are only rank 53, and don’t have as many points, but this may help.
  • Kobster84Kobster84 Posts: 2,898 ★★★★★
    I used a 3:30 4 star magik for him if you have mystic dispersion it helps a lot
  • SungjSungj Posts: 2,112 ★★★★★
    Go watch some youtube videos on intercepting, you won't have to rely on blocking and still be able to fight him while he is unblockable. Dorkylessons is a good channel to look at