**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Who deserves a generic 5* gem?!

I’d like some input from everyone on who they would use a generic 5* gem on, thanks!

Who deserves a generic 5* gem?! 62 votes

Sparky
19%
SuperSam57Kamr05faizmundubstar00B_Dizzle_01GhostboytjieAvengers320Iron_spider1001_kunal21AngusMac279PrasannaToddhome 12 votes
IMIW
3%
Sairam44whoubro 2 votes
Cap IW
11%
Spity68hendroidsvIron_SkywalkerTom3579Fhfjghhggggjfhfjgsickboy9Awsomediabrine 7 votes
Archangel
17%
belli300FlareDogeDR_MantisToboggan1ChampioncriticSDPPex_3gRockypantherxAdityatheaawesomFooshblalalaThanos_CarTiger360 11 votes
Starlord
48%
Golden_GuardianAlfa_PigeonBadrosestakCapWW2TheManMythLegendJank39SpeedbumpSolrac_2Covenanter77Sixshot1Duke_Silvertufan_1974xananabananaVulcanMStarKillerVIISSofLimboPaytoPlayspaceoctopusAleor 30 votes
Iceman
0%

Comments

• Options
    CapWW2CapWW2 Posts: 2,901 ★★★★
    Starlord
    Star lord then 100 percent lab. If lab 100 percent then Spark or cap IW
  • Options
    HaminHamin Posts: 2,444 ★★★★★
    edited November 2018
    Starlord
    SL benefits the most from his sig by a landslide... followed closely by AA.

If it wasn't for AA's passive ability to reduce healing, I would have voted for him. His sig just makes it easier to stop healing along with AAR.
  • Options
    BLEEDlNG_DGEBLEEDlNG_DGE Posts: 324 ★★
    Starlord
    While others become better after being awakened, StarLord's sig ability makes him what he is. He benefits the most from being awakened.
  • Options
    Kenny292Kenny292 Posts: 536 ★★
    Where are you at in game progression what do you want to focus on? That can be a big factor. When it comes to a 5* generic gem, I don't think it's necessarily about which champ gains the most from their sig ability vs when they're unawakened. It should be more about which champ's sig ability will benefit your game progression the most. I think SL is a perfect example of that difference as he probably gains more awakened vs unawakened than any other champ, but awakening a different champ could have a greater impact on your roster in more aspects of the game. Other factors to consider are what the rest of your roster and sig stone stash look like.
  • Options
    Tiger360Tiger360 Posts: 1,696 ★★★★
    Archangel
    Archangel hits like a TRUCK awakened. Infact, Seatin defeated The Champion with him yesterday like 3 times.
  • Options
    DoctorJDoctorJ Posts: 842 ★★★
    None of those are worth a generic.

Especially not AA, considering how many newchamps have immunities. What a waste that would be.
  • Options
    SidDDragonSidDDragon Posts: 1,183 ★★★
    Depends a lot on Ur roster..AA and SL benefit so much from their abilities but I don't consider them worthy of a generic..plus if u have starky,he kinda makes SL redundant..and AA though is a beast,he has seen his utility reduce by quite a lot over the last few months..
    Of the lot I would consider only iceman to be worthy of a generic but otherwise I would suggest holding out for the likes of void,omega red,medusa and others who give u a lot of utility with their awakening
  • Options
    Sixshot1Sixshot1 Posts: 459 ★★
    Starlord
    Tiger360 wrote: »
    Archangel hits like a TRUCK awakened. Infact, Seatin defeated The Champion with him yesterday like 3 times.

As stated before, AAs dupe doesn't affect his damage