**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

The Courage Mastery

LibertyPrimeV1LibertyPrimeV1 Posts: 4,179 ★★★★★
edited November 2018 in General Discussion
Quick question, how many Points is the Courage Mastery (Increase the Attack of all Champions by 10% at Rank 1, 15% at Rank 2, and 20% at Rank 3 while they're below 50% Health.) worth? I usually hear it's worth at least 1 Point, but I'm curious if it's worth anymore than that. Thanks

Comments

• Solrac_2Solrac_2 Posts: 497 ★★
    One, unless you are doing LOL and then 3 makes sense.
  • G0311G0311 Posts: 913 ★★★
    I always put in 3. Especially on hard quest and bosses , your gonna be fighting at around 50% plus works great with assassins mastery. I'll keep ot at 2 if I need to move a point but no lower than 2.
    does anybody know if this mastery is bugged?
    @kabammiike
  • XxOriginalxXXxOriginalxX Posts: 1,324 ★★★
    Always 3, it’s really useful and for questing you’ll eventually be fighting below 50%, just true
  • Kushstar420Kushstar420 Posts: 192
    i have mine maxed out cause we will always have a point when we get our champ to less than 50% health
  • LibertyPrimeV1LibertyPrimeV1 Posts: 4,179 ★★★★★
    Is there a way to delete your old posts?
    I heard someone say that is was bugged and was not giving you the damage . I have mined maxed. don't have the units to experiment.
  • LibertyPrimeV1LibertyPrimeV1 Posts: 4,179 ★★★★★
    G0311 wrote: »
    I heard someone say that is was bugged and was not giving you the damage . I have mined maxed. don't have the units to experiment.

Make a separate post on the Bugs Forum then, don't comment on an older post that isn't talking about the bug...