**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Which 5* to take to rank 3

RichiesDad79RichiesDad79 Posts: 1,003 ★★★
I have a few options, but am almost stuck between Archangel and Wasp. Wasp deals some pretty surprising damage, when I first used her I was surprised the damage she could do. But Archangel is, well, Archangel. I had my good luck charm son, Richie spin my crystal and he popped out and I was so excited because he is a god tier if I'm not mistaken, and I never got him as a 4 star. Also, i have a duped 5*, but isn't really very exciting.

Which 5* to take to rank 3 46 votes

Archangel
60%
TheManMythLegendDrownedGodFlareDogephillgreenAnurag1606SungjHendrossaxelelf_1InbaVulcanMSactown_raiderChampioncriticB_Dizzle_01AleorSmashdoctorbSaket_123DrPepper_75FooshblalalaSamspade23 28 votes
Wasp
8%
MelkerlanneroBlackFreQuencyLordNeoLoctiteSuperGlue 4 votes
Old man Logan sig level 40
2%
Thatsausage 1 vote
Goldpool
2%
Foxhero007 1 vote
Medusa (will have to wait for 2 more cosmic t4cc)
23%
EvilEmpireBadroseSpeedbumppapajasonFhfjghhggggjfhfjgSidDDragonFleaRatKing12sickboy9Tomstar124MrPadzZeezoos 11 votes
Symbiote Spidey (will have to wait for 2 more cosmic t4cc)
2%
RunamokUSA 1 vote

Comments

• RichiesDad79RichiesDad79 Posts: 1,003 ★★★
    I used AA to beat master Aegon, so I can only imagine how awesome he will be at R3. But Wasp has some pretty insane damage.
  • doctorbdoctorb Posts: 1,723 ★★★
    Archangel
    AA is very good against bleed and poison susceptible enemies. While not all enemies bleed or can b poisoned, those who r the damage is great, especially as u stack neurotoxins
    Yes, ive noticed this. Also, ive noticed Wasp does some good damage as welland while i understand how Archangel works im notso sure about her and would hate to rank him up obly to discover tomorrow that I could do insanely more damage with her once I figured her out. Almost pretty sure it's gonna be AA though. But I still got 3 science t4cc so I guess I could rank her too eventually.
  • ThatsausageThatsausage Posts: 214
    edited November 2018
    Old man Logan sig level 40
    Old Man Logan ftw
    Old Man Logan ftw

Yeah, I actually like old man Logan. If played right he can rack up some crazy damage and bleeds, though sometimes at the cost of intentionally taking damage. That's why he's on the list because he is honestly a possibility in my mind.
  • HendrossHendross Posts: 942 ★★★
    Archangel
    AA will pay himself off this month
  • Archangel
    AA first but don't rank any 4* and just keep bringing 5* to r3
  • Foxhero007Foxhero007 Posts: 690 ★★★
    Goldpool
    there no such thing as "god tire" in this game they don't exist.
  • phillgreenphillgreen Posts: 3,676 ★★★★★
    Archangel
    AA definitely.

Since he aint duped, you can stack poisons to kill off most of the annoying heals instead of converting to neurotoxin or just get enough Neuro's on board to melt through the regen anyway.

Parry/heavy until you have a few bleeds, take some blocked hits to add poison then parry/heavy again.