**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Star Lord Damage

How is it the ai StarLord is able to do upwards of 80% damage from his sp2 on summoner champions without building up a streak?

I have a 5* 3/45 at sig 70 and I’ve never been able to get that level of damage from an sp2. Based on that it would seem a streak isn’t needed or only needed by the summoner.

Not trying to stir up conspiracies but based on his info description, higher streak = higher damage output. Yet the ai does different.

What am I missing?

Comments

• KattohSKattohS Posts: 717 ★★
    Forgot to mention this happens in arena without any boosts or anything. And his team gave him no synergy advantages.
  • The_OneThe_One Posts: 2,936 ★★★★
    SL always hits incredibly hard in arena.
    Much harder than my 4/55 does with no combo
    The_One wrote: »
    SL always hits incredibly hard in arena.
    Much harder than my 4/55 does with no combo

If StarLord in the hands of the summoner behaves as he does as the ai, he would be obscenely op’d.

Even more than any trinity ever put together.
  • SungjSungj Posts: 2,111 ★★★★★
    KattohS wrote: »

If StarLord in the hands of the summoner behaves as he does as the ai, he would be obscenely op’d.

Even more than any trinity ever put together.

You'll need to post a photo or video with the damage numbers, if he crits he will take a lot of your health. Unless you can give us actual numbers to compare it'll only be a conspiracy theory
  • KaruseusKaruseus Posts: 528 ★★
    Storm will one shot you with sp2 if it crits in arena. Add recoil to that nothing too surprising
  • LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 8,638 ★★★★★
    Maybe the SL you are fighting in the arena has better masteries? My SL does pretty crazy damage if he crits on a L2 without much of a combo.
    Thanks for the comments guys.

I was commenting because I to have a SL and I am unable to do this without building up a streak.