Options

Which 5 star to r3 Red Hulk, Morningstar or duped Guillotine....Rulk and guilly are maxed 4*s aswell

Which 5 star to r3 Red Hulk, Morningstar or duped Guillotine....Rulk and guilly are maxed 4*s aswell 28 votes

Red Hulk
35%
Moo9TheManMythLegendSpeedbumpFoxhero007sbdjdkTheRealmKeeperZombieZeddFhfjghhggggjfhfjgSidDDragonNaeem_25 10 votes
Guillotine
14%
John757doctorbLoctiteSuperGlueLostReplica23 4 votes
Morningstar
50%
deadcrimeWhiteManSungjDarkrider05RwdMelkerlanneroTinoMiaskullduggery72FooshblalalaNBSAIMike12867BeginthEndAngusMac279LieRz 14 votes

Comments

• Options
    mkuhn19mkuhn19 Posts: 92
    this is still close
  • Options
    MbizzMbizz Posts: 215 ★★
    Since they are maxed 4 stars I’d save the cats and wait for someone else.
  • Options
    sorry i meant to say i have rulk and guilly as 4*s also
  • Options
    done
  • Options
    rulk it is
  • Options
    Mike12867Mike12867 Posts: 477 ★★★
    Morningstar
    Shoulda done Morningstar...time and time again she has proven to be a great counter for tons of UC EQ such as this month, red skull/adaptoid month and she has great sustainability as questing champ. If you dupe her, take her to R4
  • Options
    Mike12867Mike12867 Posts: 477 ★★★
    Morningstar
    OneManArmy wrote: »
    Mike12867 wrote: »
    Shoulda done Morningstar...time and time again she has proven to be a great counter for tons of UC EQ such as this month, red skull/adaptoid month and she has great sustainability as questing champ. If you dupe her, take her to R4

He choose right

I got Rulk at 3/45 and i gotta ramp him up each fight but with MS, I just ramp up in 3 fights and see the carnage unfold
  • Options
    BeginthEndBeginthEnd Posts: 334
    Morningstar
    Head Shot! Insta kill!
    MS FTW.