**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
**KNOWN BG ISSUE**
We are aware of an issue with the seeding for the beginning of the BG season.
We are adding rewards to higher progression brackets to offset the additional grind.
More information here.
Options

Aegon and his painful node

Ok aegon isn't a good defender ofcourse but the nodes really make him invincible
When I fought aegon today, I messed up once and aegon got 100 persistent charges right after that i wasted like 5 l2 revive potions on archangel, but he was invincible. And i have to start again from the beginning😢. Have u guys felt the same?

Comments

• Options
    VulcanMVulcanM Posts: 664 ★★
    yeah, when i fail with quake i just reset the quest
    im stuck on the last path
  • Options
    VulcanMVulcanM Posts: 664 ★★
    leVa wrote: »
    and for the champion best counter is Dr.Voodoo awakened , AA , CPIW , MS , GR , SS , JaneThor , Juggernaut , The Hood , Domino (unlucky = no unstoppable ) , Mephisto = bring infinit aura incineration and spam sp1

honestly the champion is easy, really anyone can beat him.
  • Options
    TheWitcherTheWitcher Posts: 36
    Ok aegon isn't a good defender ofcourse but the nodes really make him invincible
    When I fought aegon today, I messed up once and aegon got 100 persistent charges right after that i wasted like 5 l2 revive potions on archangel, but he was invincible. And i have to start again from the beginning😢. Have u guys felt the same?

Yeah, the same pain on him. With Arcangel i was almost defeat him, i forgot the "aspect of War" and i died. After that, i try with other champions in team, but when i parried i died istantly! well, because the parry on my android don't work properly, i thought it was a lag... but dont. So i realize i have to evade him, well, BUT...on my android it's hard to evade good with the usuals lags...So i had to use 7 little/mid revives to kill him. It's not a pleasure play it so...
  • Options
    MegaSkater67MegaSkater67 Posts: 1,377 ★★★★
    Psylocke is pretty good against Ægon if you have her. She can one shot him with relative ease as long as you’re a decent interceptor. Just get him to 0 power and keep chipping away at him until he goes down. Don’t have to worry about unstoppable or anything.
  • Options
    RCunhaRCunha Posts: 375 ★★
    I use a 4* 4/40 Archangel and i cant defeat him, luck isnt on my side. I do 9 to 12 hits with AA heavy attack and get at best 1 neurotoxin, max i got was 3 neurotoxins with 24 hits but by then we kills me while blocking and i take only half his energy bar. Used some boosts, but tried allready some times that i have no more boosts and no more units.
  • Options
    leVa wrote: »
    and for the champion best counter is Dr.Voodoo awakened , AA , CPIW , MS , GR , SS , JaneThor , Juggernaut , The Hood , Domino (unlucky = no unstoppable ) , Mephisto = bring infinit aura incineration and spam sp1

The champion isn't so tough, I am using captain america IW cause he can negate unstoppable and boom! Sp2