**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Which 4* Tech Is Better?

V1PER1987V1PER1987 Posts: 3,474 ★★★★★
edited November 2018 in Strategy and Tips
Having a hard time deciding between two double immunity robots to rank up on alt account. Never really played with either much so hoping the community will help out. Should I go with AoU Vision (sig 40) and possibly pair with my CAIW or should I take up Nebula (unawaked) to synergize with Proxima/Corvus?

Which 4* Tech Is Better? 33 votes

AoU Vision
81%
stakSungjDingaloRiggs_97KrumbledkookieChampioncriticTinoMiaShadow_PhoneixEnderDraco58B_Dizzle_01Avengerboy99JayCeeFhfjghhggggjfhfjgTheSquish671Amazing_Demon05Kong_MasterFooshblalalaMoeyTehrAwsomediabrineDemitriM 27 votes
Nebula
18%
DankestChefStarKillerVIIWebby72sickboy9SvaenTOAST_MAIL 6 votes

Comments

• KrumbledkookieKrumbledkookie Posts: 273
    edited November 2018
    AoU Vision
    They're both very good champs, but go with Vision for the power control.

The synergy with Nebula/Corvus/Proxima is good stuff though.
  • EnderDraco58EnderDraco58 Posts: 957 ★★
    AoU Vision
    AoU has insane power control capabilities. With the fact that he gains power with his specials and drains power too makes him pretty good, especially against champs that rely heavily on power gain like Hype. Nebula, on the other hand, is good, but doesn't have anything that really makes her stand out.
  • V1PER1987V1PER1987 Posts: 3,474 ★★★★★
    So far it looks unanimous for Vision. Hype is my mortal nemesis so having decent power control against him would be nice. Would Vision really be reliable against him considering the class disadvantage and he already has seemingly low attack?
  • KrumbledkookieKrumbledkookie Posts: 273
    AoU Vision
    V1PER1987 wrote: »
    So far it looks unanimous for Vision. Hype is my mortal nemesis so having decent power control against him would be nice. Would Vision really be reliable against him considering the class disadvantage and he already has seemingly low attack?

If you can stick it out in a longer fight, sure. It may take a while to KO him due to the class disadvantage, but the power control; means you won't have to worry about his specials.
  • RichiesDad79RichiesDad79 Posts: 1,003 ★★★
    edited November 2018
    I don't know, I might say vision, except he is the one 4 star I wanted to use for questing, but I still haven't managed to dupe him in over 2 years. Nebula has power lock and some drain, but what makes her awesome is her massive damage potential when passing 20 shock charges through a parry and turning it into 40 by using an L2. Anyone except LoL and RoL are going down fast from this. So based on the fact I can do this very easily, I have to say in my case Nebula is WAY better. Plus she can regen any high damage crits.
  • TOAST_MAILTOAST_MAIL Posts: 26
    Nebula
    I think just beacuse of the shock on nebula shes better cause u can easily block visions power drain attack