**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Which four star champ to take to rank 5 next for story and event questing

Focus is on chapter 5 and becoming uncollected etc. Current 5/50s are a sig 99 Medusa and sig 79 Doctor Voodoo. I also have a generic 4 star awakening gem so I could take blade to sig 50 or AA to sig 70 in minutes.

Which four star champ to take to rank 5 next for story and event questing 27 votes

Blade
25%
Spity68deadcrimeSixshot1BlackFreQuencyFhfjghhggggjfhfjgNBSAIEl_Nino_kabron7 7 votes
Corvus (sig 5)
29%
Vossler77Darkrider05Iron_SkywalkerManar198xKngSpcBlackJ4zzRehan010_Wakanda4Ever278 8 votes
Hyperion (sig 10)
3%
Ajc10 1 vote
Void (sig 60)
14%
FlareDogeSuperCoolPandazelan0418Prasanna 4 votes
Iceman
3%
sbdjdk 1 vote
Archangel
14%
DankestChefB_Dizzle_01InimicoMbizz 4 votes
Domino
3%
LoctiteSuperGlue 1 vote
Captain America IW (sig 1)
0%
Ghost Rider
3%
sickboy9 1 vote
Killmonger
0%

Comments

• MbizzMbizz Posts: 215 ★★
    Archangel
    Lots of great champs, all worthy of 5/50.

But if your next goal is act 5 and uncollected, AA will make things a lot easier on the wallet.
  • Mbizz wrote: »

But if your next goal is act 5 and uncollected, AA will make things a lot easier on the wallet.

This makes sense. Will I need to awaken him and max his sig?
  • Manar198xManar198x Posts: 111
    Corvus (sig 5)
    Although archangel is a great choice wfor awakening and he may not need high Sig, but I voted for Corvus as I recently became uncollected and Corvus is great for finishing fights fast and does great damage on collector in a short burst as well. I have an iceman whose damage is not the best around but overall utility is great with all his immunities and ice Armor. Rest it depends who you feel like playing and suits your style of play, because you will have to under stand nodes in chapter 5 and adapt accordingly.
  • MbizzMbizz Posts: 215 ★★
    Archangel
    Mbizz wrote: »

This makes sense. Will I need to awaken him and max his sig?

My AA was unawakened all through 5.1-5.2. Like the guy said above me, all depends on your playstyle and who you like. If you like the parry/heavy style of AA and like finishing fights with 98% HP. In act 5 it usually takes about 15 hits and watch them bleed out, occasionally throw an L1.