**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

4* Iron Man IW OR 5* Stark Spidey?

NEXTONNEXTON Posts: 544 ★★★
Help! I’m in a dilemma. So I know the game is gearing towards 5*’s. I have the opportunity to Rank 4 5* Stark Spidey and also Rank 5 4* Iron Man IW (duped, high sig) I absolutely love Iron Man IW and his design and utility, and would love to put him up to Rank 5 as a 4* (Keep in mind I’m still not Uncollected and should be lol) and love his Defense in AW, but in the long run is Rank 4 Spidey my better bet? May be a dumb question but I’m so torn between the 2 right now.

Comments

• VulcanMVulcanM Posts: 664 ★★
    rank spidey imo
  • Ultimatesaber32Ultimatesaber32 Posts: 742 ★★
    I personally really enjoy IMIW. I have a 4 star of both and are planning to take IM to rank 5. Sparky is really good, like, insanely, but personally for me I enjoy IMIW as a champ a little more than Sparky. Plus, ya know, all of his great perks! I’m sure others have there opinions, but I hope you come to a decision in the end!
  • ThatOneMasterGamerThatOneMasterGamer Posts: 810 ★★★
    5* Stark Spidey totally.He is a god tier champ(also the best tech champ).
  • LoPrestiLoPresti Posts: 1,035 ★★★
    Bro, this is not even a question. 5 star spark hands down.
  • Ezra7676Ezra7676 Posts: 670 ★★
    Sparky. Pretty much best champ in 5* vs a 4* good defender.

He's a bit of a pain on D duped 4* at my level but certainly not shutting anything down
  • Iron_spider1Iron_spider1 Posts: 257
    If both were 5* then I would’ve said imiw but since he is 4* I suggest you rank up sparky and eventually you’ll get enough t4cc to rank up imiw.
  • Solrac_2Solrac_2 Posts: 497 ★★
    Starky for sure, probably the best champ in the game.
  • spigwenderspigwender Posts: 473 ★★★
    LoPresti wrote: »
    Bro, this is not even a question. 5 star spark hands down.

I personally enjoy IW Iron Man, I took him to rank 5 as a 4 star and he’s great. I still love my sparky, but just because you think someone is better doesn’t mean that it has to be everyone else’s favorite.
  • Hector_1475Hector_1475 Posts: 1,782 ★★★★★
    The only correct answer here is, ultimatelly, BOTH. For the time being though, my suggestion is that you rank up first the one you are enjoying playing most.

I do have them both and I love them.FWIW I believe that neither is the best Tech champ,but that is for a different thread.