**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
We have not set an end-date for the new period, but we will update this banner when we have more information.

Best attackers for Blade in Master quest

He isn't difficult - but it's annoying because I'll take 3-4 champs to beat him despite not getting hit. So I need to get better strategy

He has heal block, cornered (which gives him power gain when damage over time is applied to him), biohazard and bane of damballah (50% additional damage and 10% life steal as long as attacker is under beneficial effect)

So it would seem as if I need champions who don't have beneficial effects and who don't apply damage over time. Who are the top champs that might meet this criteria?

Comments

• DrenlinDrenlin Posts: 787 ★★★
    Any champs with double immunity so the bleed and poison are negated. Iceman I thought worked best
  • DrenlinDrenlin Posts: 787 ★★★
    Vision,Ultron,Nebula
  • Take bleed immune and don’t hit him while he’s blocking. Double immunity is good too.
  • Epsilon3Epsilon3 Posts: 1,138 ★★★
    Any solo bleed immune work too just don’t punch him on block
  • Luckylefty01Luckylefty01 Posts: 155
    First time I used Domino and Iceman. Domino lucky activated whenever I got hit with bleed buff so I was lucky until I hit him and he parried me into a poison, finished him off with Iceman(4*). The rest of it I used Quake
  • Nitro422Nitro422 Posts: 276
    iceman
  • SungjSungj Posts: 2,111 ★★★★★
    Ghost
  • MrBanksMrBanks Posts: 950 ★★★
    Double immune champs like Vision, Ultron, and Nebula
  • gforcefangforcefan Posts: 381 ★★★
    I used Sentinel also.
  • AleorAleor Posts: 3,052 ★★★★★
    Colossus)
  • ezgoingezgoing Posts: 269 ★★
    Iceman is not ideal because of cornered (coldsnap) unless yours is not duped or you wait out the initial coldsnap. Aside from double immune champs, any bleed immune champ will do too, just don’t hit into his block to get poisoned. Only GR is a bad choice because of danger sense shutting down his abilities like parry stun, judgements, etc. similarly maybe dorm will not be that useful too. but hey, it is the boss, you can throw all 5 champs at him!
  • Turbonator14Turbonator14 Posts: 40
    sentinel and get to 100 analysis
  • ezgoing wrote: »
    Iceman is not ideal because of cornered (coldsnap) unless yours is not duped or you wait out the initial coldsnap.

Actually, Iceman works fine because even if you charge in from the start the first coldsnap doesn't really matter as long as you don't completely mess up because Ice Armor will eat the first SP3 that Blade gets to, so you have some latitude in the beginning.
  • Mitchell35Mitchell35 Posts: 1,897 ★★★★
    Iceman and don’t use specials to trigger cornered. 100%ing that quest rn.