**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

New bug.... 0.o

https://youtu.be/tN2Ue1vlKp0
I swear this isn’t a hack, and I didn’t slow down the footage. This happened out of nowhere and cost me my best champion. Very hard to play at such low speeds.

I play on iOS, any idea what caused this?

Comments

• Options
    Crilla420Crilla420 Posts: 96
    Crazy. Around the 11 sec mark. You can clearly see you go for the parry or block and it just over rides it completely. Giving him free hits
  • Options
    Mirage_TurtleMirage_Turtle Posts: 1,868 ★★★★
    I had this exact same thing happen to me a few months ago during an AW fight. When I saw them running in slowly, I paused it and recorded the fight. I've got it somewhere, but I never reported it as I've never seen it happen since. Seems random and very rare.
  • Options
    DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 21,039 ★★★★★
    Crilla420 wrote: »
    Crazy. Around the 11 sec mark. You can clearly see you go for the parry or block and it just over rides it completely. Giving him free hits

Nah, he blocked to early and then tried to dex out of the hit and got caught.
  • Options
    Cryptic_CobraCryptic_Cobra Posts: 532 ★★★
    edited November 2018
    Demonzfyre wrote: »
    Crilla420 wrote: »

Nah, he blocked to early and then tried to dex out of the hit and got caught.

Dem is correct, was having trouble timing stuffright, and I use muscle memmory to dex if I think I failed my first parry. The slow time screwed with that memory and made me dex into the first hit