**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

AW General Questions

If anyone could help me out with the following I'd appreciate it greatly.

Since AW ends in 12 days does anyone know how the AW schedule works? If you were to join an Alliance today would you qualify for the rewards before the season ends? 5 wars in that time frame seems unlikely to me.

Comments

• Options
    CtapCtap Posts: 9
    Also the current Alliance I'm in their AW ends in 21 hours, so its more like 11 days left.
  • Options
    SungjSungj Posts: 2,112 ★★★★★
    edited November 2018
    It may be possible, you need to participate in 5 wars before the season ends so you either just made it or just missed the cutoff. I guess it depends on how match making goes
  • Options
    MrTicTac19992008MrTicTac19992008 Posts: 572 ★★
    There should be 5 wars left in this season after everyones wars finish in the next 12 hours or so it is possible. If you do join an alliance, you will need to ensure if you do switch alliances, you do it before they start their next war otherwise you will not get any rewards.
  • Options
    Philly3974Philly3974 Posts: 360
    edited November 2018
    @Ctap Today is the cutoff, if you don't join an alliance today before the next war starts, you won't be able to get the 5 wars in with the new ally..