**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Ultrons Assault

There should be a middle difficulty. Its either way too hard or way too easy with horrible rewards. What about the middle guys?

Comments

• Options
    RmahsRmahs Posts: 6
    I agree, there's a whole lot between 100 and 40.000 rating enemies. It's not even worth trying when you're in the middle, and since it's a great concept for quests, it's frankly annoying that the difficulty sucks so bad.
  • Options
    tntsltntsl Posts: 64
    I agree too. The standard response from top tier players is, "So what, it's supposed to be hard. Build your roster with a bunch of 6* and get some skills and do the quest then.". The problem is, most of us may never get a single 6* at the current rate.
  • Options
    Yeah, glad to see this was just utterly ignore, I mean, why kabam would waste any time with medium level players right?
  • Options
    Thecrusher_9756Thecrusher_9756 Posts: 772 ★★★
    It’s meant to be an end game piece of content. The classic bit is just for nostalgia purposes and for us to see what event quests were like back in the day. It’s just another extension of end game content
  • Options
    TheSquish671TheSquish671 Posts: 2,880 ★★★★★
    Rmahs wrote: »
    Yeah, glad to see this was just utterly ignore, I mean, why kabam would waste any time with medium level players right?

What are you talking about? The content these few months have been for middle level players, symbiote difficulty wasn't even difficult, and a 5* featured is hardly of any help for end game players
  • Options

What are you talking about? The content these few months have been for middle level players, symbiote difficulty wasn't even difficult, and a 5* featured is hardly of any help for end game players

C'mon man, are you really saying Kabam shouldn't add a simple middle level between "classic" and "variant" just because Symbiote difficulty wasn't that hard? That doesn't even make sense.

I believe Variant rewards are fit to end game players, right? And I think that, if you're starting, Classic's rewards and difficulty are perfect for beginner players. I'm not contesting that nor asking for it to change, I'm just saying there should be something in between fighting a 1* 100 rating cyclop and a 5* 40k rating Magik.
  • Options
    LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 8,638 ★★★★★

C'mon man, are you really saying Kabam shouldn't add a simple middle level between "classic" and "variant" just because Symbiote difficulty wasn't that hard? That doesn't even make sense.

I believe Variant rewards are fit to end game players, right? And I think that, if you're starting, Classic's rewards and difficulty are perfect for beginner players. I'm not contesting that nor asking for it to change, I'm just saying there should be something in between fighting a 1* 100 rating cyclop and a 5* 40k rating Magik.

No, they shouldn't add a middle level because it's permanent content and it needs to be relevant for a long time. New permanent content is always at the current end game of the the game's progression. Kind of absurd to release permanent content that 50% or more of the players can 100% the day it comes out. Classic isn't for beginners. It's the 1st ever EQ as it was for fun and and nostalgia. The existing content is there to help you get to the end game, and new permanent content is for people who have cleared the existing content. That's how it's always been.
  • Options
    xNigxNig Posts: 7,249 ★★★★★

Yes. They shouldn't add a middle level difficulty.

There totally is. It's found in Act 4 for a 4-5k Magik, and Act 5 for a 15-20k Magik. Need something more in-between?

There are 10-12k Magiks in Uncollected EQ. Still need something further in-between? There's 7-8k Magiks in Masters EQ.

What are you complaining about?
  • Options
    Epsilon3Epsilon3 Posts: 1,138 ★★★
    As much as I’d love a split 4* and 5* shard grab with t4b and T1a and a little T2A frags and maybe a few T4cc shard frags…

This was specifically made to bring back both a 1:1 version of old content and add end game content

They simply had no intent to make this mid-tier at all
  • Options
    TheSquish671TheSquish671 Posts: 2,880 ★★★★★

I'm just saying that you saying kabam doesn't care about middle level players is wrong, because this is the first end game content since 5.4. Symbiote difficulty was just an example
  • Options
    No, im saying kabam should make a middle difficulty
  • Options
    DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 21,024 ★★★★★
    Scott1979_ wrote: »
    No, im saying kabam should make a middle difficulty

No, almost every other available content can be done by everyone including "middle" players. LoL.for the most part is the only end game content they've made. Variant was designed to be for end game players or fpr people to pay their way through. If you can't complete it, you aren't ready. LoL doesnt have a middle difficulty and variant shouldn't either. Grow and progress and come back to it. Its not going anywhere.