**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
Options

How to farm t4 basic catalyst

I'm a lvl 47 player who is playing this game for more than 6 months. My team rating is around 130k. I hav 9 4 star r4/40 and more than 15 at r3/30. I also have a couple of r2 5 stars. I'm able to get at least 2 t4 cc in almost every class. I have 4 in mutant and 3 in skill. But I find it really difficult to get those t4 basics.
I explore heroic 100% and manage to finish off master, still not able to explore it completely. I have finished act 4 and exploring currently. What should I do for those t4 basics. I need them badly. Any suggestion is welcome and thanks for that in advance.

Comments

• Options
    NBSAINBSAI Posts: 69
    You can use glory to buy them
  • Options
    PrasannaPrasanna Posts: 53
    I'm using it for t4 cc
  • Options
    Denslo500Denslo500 Posts: 905 ★★★
    The T4B daily gets you about 3000 shards a day.
    Every 12 days, you can have a new catalyst.
  • Options
    ChampioncriticChampioncritic Posts: 3,347 ★★★★
    if t4 basic is what you need right now, put your glory into t4 basics for now
  • Options
    Denslo500 wrote: »
    The T4B daily gets you about 3000 shards a day.
    Every 12 days, you can have a new catalyst.

Really. I never tried. Thanks btw
  • Options
    Epsilon3Epsilon3 Posts: 1,138 ★★★
    Glory
    Arena
    Being good in AQ as an alliance
  • Options
    FhfjghhggggjfhfjgFhfjghhggggjfhfjg Posts: 4,492 ★★★★★
    Glory store is the best place for t4b
  • Options
    SidDDragonSidDDragon Posts: 1,183 ★★★
    Definitely glory store...and it is directly related to the aq maps ur alliance runs...I get 2 t4b every week from aq(one from ranked rewards and the other I buy from glory store)
    Other than that there is t4b arena...u can power through and get one mil every time and that will give u a t4b
    And then comes heroic and master monthly eq plus if u are lucky u can also pull a fully formed from aq crystals
  • Options
    SidDDragon wrote: »
    Definitely glory store...and it is directly related to the aq maps ur alliance runs...I get 2 t4b every week from aq(one from ranked rewards and the other I buy from glory store)
    Other than that there is t4b arena...u can power through and get one mil every time and that will give u a t4b
    And then comes heroic and master monthly eq plus if u are lucky u can also pull a fully formed from aq crystals

Which map do u run? I play map 3 and map 4 . I dont get much t4 basics from it
  • Options
    SidDDragonSidDDragon Posts: 1,183 ★★★
    We run 5 and 4...and map 4 aq crystals offer a chance at fully formed t4b...I think I can pull a fully formed from map 3 crystals as well..the chance is low though
  • Options
    ChampioncriticChampioncritic Posts: 3,347 ★★★★
    Prasanna wrote: »
    SidDDragon wrote: »

Which map do u run? I play map 3 and map 4 . I dont get much t4 basics from it

i run the same maps as you, around 2 t4 basic from the glory store, thats a decent rate for your level.