**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Why doesn’t my Hyperion regenerate consistently?

After I have used my special attack three, when I dash back and hold block my Hyperion does not consistently regenerate. Can someone help me with this?

Comments

• Iron_Patriot_is_litIron_Patriot_is_lit Posts: 1,860 ★★★★★
    Well when you dash back and then hold block you have to hold for 2 seconds and you have to have three cosmic charges
  • Iron_Patriot_is_litIron_Patriot_is_lit Posts: 1,860 ★★★★★
    Your probably not doing one or both of the things I mentioned
  • TheSquish671TheSquish671 Posts: 2,880 ★★★★★
    If one of your cosmic charges converts to power gain after you dash back and start holding block the timer will not go away, and even if you hold block for the duration of the timer, regen will not trigger.

If you need to regen, i suggest saving 3 bars of power and let hyperion naturally gain cosmic charges, then launch sp3 to get cosmic overcharge buff, which is basically a long power gain buff. That will give you enough time to dash back and hold block, without cosmic charges converting to power gain
  • Disgruntled_User_123Disgruntled_User_123 Posts: 1,077 ★★★
    If one of your cosmic charges converts to power gain after you dash back and start holding block the timer will not go away, and even if you hold block for the duration of the timer, regen will not trigger.

If you need to regen, i suggest saving 3 bars of power and let hyperion naturally gain cosmic charges, then launch sp3 to get cosmic overcharge buff, which is basically a long power gain buff. That will give you enough time to dash back and hold block, without cosmic charges converting to power gain

Excellent- that’s what I needed to know. Thanks!