**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Parry and Dexterity Issues?

9iwh8ky5yw1m.jpeg

What’s with this visual difference in parry and dexterity in masteries?

Comments

• Atticus9090Atticus9090 Posts: 521 ★★
    Also, I feel as if the Sentinels in AQ are getting more intelligent (The AI). I’m getting way less parties off than I used to nowadays, and sometimes the Sentinels are reacting faster to my attacks than I can even react to theirs.

Anyone else seeing this in their AQ gameplay? Or am I just paranoid
    Anyone?
  • Dago88Dago88 Posts: 26
    I’m getting a lot of parries that don’t stun and evades that don’t evade yet they say parry and dexterity on the screen. Also being hit through blocks and parry.
    danielmath wrote: »
    Also, I feel as if the Sentinels in AQ are getting more intelligent (The AI). I’m getting way less parties off than I used to nowadays, and sometimes the Sentinels are reacting faster to my attacks than I can even react to theirs.

Anyone else seeing this in their AQ gameplay? Or am I just paranoid

less parties should help your gameplay no? sobriety is good!

I don’t drink alcohol. H20 is the way to go bud haha.
    Dago88 wrote: »
    I’m getting a lot of parries that don’t stun and evades that don’t evade yet they say parry and dexterity on the screen. Also being hit through blocks and parry.

Paries that don’t actually parry? Against the Sentinels? Dang
  • AxeCopFireAxeCopFire Posts: 1,115 ★★★
    Also, I feel as if the Sentinels in AQ are getting more intelligent (The AI).

Omg. The singularity. It's happening.
  • Dago88Dago88 Posts: 26

Yes parries that don’t stun but it still says parry on the screen. And it’s not just sentinels it’s anyone and it’s random.
    AxeCopFire wrote: »
    Also, I feel as if the Sentinels in AQ are getting more intelligent (The AI).

Omg. The singularity. It's happening.

I did that on purpose lol. Your welcome
  • SabrefencerSabrefencer Posts: 1,433 ★★★
    Yes parries that don’t stun but it still says parry on the screen. And it’s not just sentinels it’s anyone and it’s random.

AAR causes that.
  • ÆrroneousÆrroneous Posts: 85
    Okay, not only happening to me. I've also noticed my parry isn't stunning every time even when the parry message indicated that it had. Happing in all areas of the contest.
  • SabrefencerSabrefencer Posts: 1,433 ★★★
    Who are you fighting against when it happens? Some champs have high Ability Reduction so that even if you parry you won't always stun.
    Can't remember off hand, but they were against champs that should have stunned when parried. Wasn't because of any ability reduction mechanic.
  • MarriMarri Posts: 260 ★★
    Ærroneous wrote: »
    Can't remember off hand, but they were against champs that should have stunned when parried. Wasn't because of any ability reduction mechanic.

And without any evidence we should just believe that you know all the ways any champ can decrease ability accuracy? C'mon man, you gotta give us something if you want a reasonable response.

My take on this is that it was AAR (science sentinel can do that)
    Marri wrote: »
    Ærroneous wrote: »

And without any evidence we should just believe that you know all the ways any champ can decrease ability accuracy? C'mon man, you gotta give us something if you want a reasonable response.

My take on this is that it was AAR (science sentinel can do that)

I never said it was against a sentinel. Don't try to stir up trouble. I'm simply stating that it is happening.