**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Uncollected quest rewards are junk

czab7yegpz43.png

Why are the rewards for not first or last pass but all the other passes so horrible? This was for my second pass of the first map with iceman as boss. I’m sorry but us that are uncollected don’t really need t2 basic iso. I’m not asking for sig stones, t4b, t4cc or 20 t5 basic iso but 5 or 6 t4 or t5 basic or random class iso would be more fair. Also why on uncollected do we not get units for the first and last pass like we do on the lower quests?

Comments

• DrPepper_75DrPepper_75 Posts: 126
    rewards should be better for uncollected ...you get the same stuff on normal second time through.
  • DrZolaDrZola Posts: 8,544 ★★★★★
    I’m optimistic that recent game upgrades are a sign that T1/T2 generic ISO will become rarer in harder content (and maybe even result in being able to sell directly from stash). For now, it feels like another holdover from the game’s early days.

Dr. Zola
  • CapWW2CapWW2 Posts: 2,901 ★★★★
    Agree trash rewards. Give us units and T5B Iso
  • SDPSDP Posts: 1,622 ★★★★
    I think they’re sweet. Got me two six stars from it since becoming UC.
  • HENRIQUE_FORTEHENRIQUE_FORTE Posts: 348 ★★

OP is talking about the rewards on each pass except the 1st and last.
  • flygamerflygamer Posts: 345 ★★
    Agreed, iso should at least be class specific
  • ZeezoosZeezoos Posts: 204 ★★
    When I saw the title of the post I thought ... whaaaattt?!! But then seeing the screenshot I totally agree. Always makes me smile when I finish some tough content and get a quest crystal 🤣
  • SDPSDP Posts: 1,622 ★★★★

I see that. As long as I get the great rewards for completion and exploration...who cares? It makes sense to me that initial clear and 100% is logical for the bulk of rewards.
  • SknZnSknZn Posts: 442 ★★★

I see that. As long as I get the great rewards for completion and exploration...who cares? It makes sense to me that initial clear and 100% is logical for the bulk of rewards.

100% exploration does give you t5 iso?
    No. Thats what he said.
  • Dago88Dago88 Posts: 26
    I’m just saying for the uncollected events receiving t1 and t2 basic iso is a bit low. The first and last pass rewards are great. Someone said sig stones and someone else said 75 5* shards also and those would be more on par than t1 and t2 basic iso.
  • JRock808JRock808 Posts: 1,149 ★★★★
    edited November 2018
    Just give me the gold they would sell for since I can't sell from stash and it's a tedious 30 minute process once or twice a week to flush my stash of useless **** like this, or it rots away.

And the fact I can't hold enough iso at one time for one level of one champion is asinine.
  • Helicopter_dugdugdugHelicopter_dugdugdug Posts: 555 ★★★
    Wait till you see LOL 2nd pass rewards
  • Dago88Dago88 Posts: 26
    That bad