**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

I have a couple of questions

XxLoganTDCxXXxLoganTDCxX Posts: 2,561 ★★★★
1. I don't really understand the point system for the forums. I really enjoy the forums and I like stacking up points but I just don't know much about them. Can anyone explain the point system to me?

2. I will need a new alliance to join. I have been inactive for about a month because of personal stuff and I will be able to get back on in two days or so. I will need to join an active alliance that has at least gold 3. Does anyone have any open spots?

3. I have some pretty good 4 stars to use for AW attack and defense, but I'm not sure who to use. My usual attackers are 4/40 Ghost Rider, 4/40 Quake, and 3/30 Medusa. I want to rank medusa up to rank 4 eventually. I also have a 4 star Killmonger, Rouge, Gambit, Drax, Etc. Who should i use for AW Attack and defense? Should I change anything for my usual attackers?

Thank you for reading and have a nice day.

Comments

• Options
    DankestChefDankestChef Posts: 420 ★★★
    1. points really doesn't matter, I think it just shows how active you are on forums.

2. unfortunately, my ally is silver 1 so that wouldn't work for ya.

3. For defence, I would use Medusa, KM, Rogue for sure. Attack I would use GR, Quake, and maybe Drax. Gambit and Drax aren't the best on defence.

Hope I answered your questions well!
  • Options
    XxLoganTDCxXXxLoganTDCxX Posts: 2,561 ★★★★
    @DankestChef Thanks! My Medusa isn't awakened though so she dosnt have auto block