Options

aegon

I'm having trouble getting him down in uncollected I have a rank 4 5* magik unduped but cant seem to power gain quickly enough befor I get clipped my friend said to put 3 points in md but I have only enough cores for 1 point, I have a 4* aa at rank 4 is the better bet to take him to rank 5 to take him down ?

Comments

• Options
    Avengers320Avengers320 Posts: 684 ★★★
    You should probably rank up archangel to rank 5 to fight Ægon and make sure this is the first time you fight him so that he does not gain too much persistent combos
  • Options
    NojokejaymNojokejaym Posts: 3,920 ★★★★★
    dr.voodoo
  • Options
    godsquad891godsquad891 Posts: 779 ★★
    Nojokejaym wrote: »
    dr.voodoo
    I have him 4* unawakend tho
  • Options
    Nojokejaym wrote: »
    dr.voodoo
    I have him 4* unawakend tho

awh man that sucks he aint as great unawakened
  • Options
    use any champ that has no buffs and just intercept him
  • Options
    RCunhaRCunha Posts: 375 ★★
    I used AA 4* 4/40 awakened , took off dextery mastery and using Liquid Courage, assassin and deep wounds masteries, used a good health boost. In fight just parry and heavy attack, once you have enough bleeds and poison you can strike him with a combo or a special just to get more neurotoxins. Almost took him down, next fight finished him with Luke Cage since he does not get any buff, but had to intercept in this fight. Good luck to you.
  • Options
    SungjSungj Posts: 2,113 ★★★★★
    If you're getting clipped, just parry aggressively his block penetration doesn't take effect until a bit into the fight. Bait out a sp2 before you use her, don't bother trying to intercept just wait out the unstoppable. Parry again then go into intercept mode. Hitting 3 times into his block then backing off then going back in usually works. If you have really good reflexes wait a split second after you dash back to see if he dashes into you then go in for the intercept. A longer more tedious method is to back up a couple times every combo and intercept his long dash. It's more consistent but takes a lot longer to do and you can get backed up against the wall.